"Darkside" Apollo Play

Old August 21st 05, 07:23 PM
John Whisenhunt

Default "Darkside" Apollo Play

Here's one I hadn't run across befo a modern theater production of a
fictional Apollo 18 mission. The reviews make it sound like good drama, but
thematically another poke in the eye at NASA.

Anyone in southern Cal seen this production? Reactions?

http://www.mach25media.com/playdarkside.html

JW

Whizzospace.com

Old August 22nd 05, 07:04 AM
Dudhorse

"John Whisenhunt" wrote in message
Here's one I hadn't run across befo a modern theater production of a
fictional Apollo 18 mission. The reviews make it sound like good drama,
but thematically another poke in the eye at NASA.

Anyone in southern Cal seen this production? Reactions?

http://www.mach25media.com/playdarkside.html

.... Pasadena, we have a problem!

NASA PDF - Apollo Experience Reports - 114 reports Rusty History 1 July 27th 05 03:52 AM
NASA PDF Mercury, Gemini, Apollo reports free online Rusty Barton History 81 October 3rd 04 05:33 PM
Apollo Buzz alDredge Astronomy Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
Apollo Buzz alDredge Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Astronomy Misc 15 July 25th 04 02:57 PM