"Ignore LaDonna Wyss", please read this.

Old July 16th 04, 08:05 PM
Til Eulenspiegel

Default "Ignore LaDonna Wyss", please read this.

If you can, would you please go create a quick
and dirty Geocities or Yahoo site, and post a
screen capture of what LaDonna Wyss looks
like? As a matter of public safety, we have the
right to know what this obvious lunatic looks
like, just in case we happen to pass her on
the street.

Thank you for your insightful post regarding
her personal contact information, by the
way. I now have this number blocked from
my phone, so she can never call me at home
or at work. I have also informed my
postmaster that if any mail is received from
the sender or the PO Box listed, that it is to
be returned to sender and assumed to be
harassing mail and should be investigated
for possible prosecution under Federal law.

Also, I urge everyone here to please ignore
this sick, twisted, demented woman by
whatever means you have at your disposal.
She is not worthy of response or even
consideration of her perverted ideas and
delusions. Until she is finally placed in a
mental home where she can be cared for,
the best thing we can do is to keep her
distant and isolated from our group.

Old July 17th 04, 01:12 AM

What this idiot can't seem to get through her thick skull is that every
time she emails something, the recipient(s) have the option to forward
it to every Tom, Dick, or Harry with a valid email addy.

Newsflash to LaDonna: the email you sent to pr.bergaust and lrobli
about your positively ridiculous "very rough draft" of your "short book
excerpt" entitled "TO QUIT OR NOT TO QUIT" got forwarded to a **** load
of people, including me. I didn't even have to ask for it. It just
arrived in my mailbox.

If you think these two guys are on your side, you are sorely mistaken.

You are the laughing stock of every person with whom you have
communicated about Apollo 1.

Oh, and BTW, "TO QUIT OR NOT TO QUIT" is not the best title for your
"book".

From what I read, "Dear Diary" would be much more appropriate.

Old July 17th 04, 01:27 AM
John Maxson

wrote in message

You are the laughing stock of every person with whom you have
communicated about Apollo 1.

That would be extremely difficult for you to prove; but since you're
anonymous, you don't have to worry too much about your credibility -- at
this point.

Old July 18th 04, 04:39 AM

Talk about paranoid! Why on EARTH would I call you? Or waste a
postage stamp mailing you anything? I have no clue who you are, I
don't care who you are, and I wouldn't waste one penny trying to
contact you.
Get a grip.
LaDonna

Old July 18th 04, 04:42 AM

Oh, you are really stupid. Really, really stupid. Have you never
heard of bcc's?
I know exactly where I sent that, and I know exactly who sent it to
you, and it was not any person you would have seen on your cc's.
However, I'm quite certain you DO know who sent it to you.
And, by the way, that is not a title for a book.
You show your ignorance more and more with each post.
LaDonna

Old July 18th 04, 09:50 PM
IGNORE_LaDonna_Wyss

" wrote in message ...
Oh, you are really stupid. Really, really stupid. Have you never
heard of bcc's?
I know exactly where I sent that, and I know exactly who sent it to
you, and it was not any person you would have seen on your cc's.
However, I'm quite certain you DO know who sent it to you.
And, by the way, that is not a title for a book.
You show your ignorance more and more with each post.
LaDonna

Hey! Old buddy, old pal! Thanks for confirming to everyone that I
did, in fact, receive a copy of the email you wrote to bergaust and
the pad guy. :-)

And you are absolutely right.... that is no title for a book. In
fact, none of the content you wrote is adequate material for a book.
It's more appropriate for a soap opera... and a **** poor one, at
that.

Here's some excerpts, folks, just to give you a laugh or two.

Do we have a drama queen on our hands, or what???

TO QUIT OR NOT TO QUIT
By LaDonna Wyss

"As tension continued to mount between Scott and myself, the
temptation to quit working on Apollo One altogether was enormous."

[Damn, I wish she'd listened to the voices in her head that were
telling her to quit. Those are the only ones that have made sense so
far!]

"Who was lying to me? Was Scott just deluding himself with his own
self importance, or had Mark been playing me?"

[Personally, LaDrama, I think it was Col. Mustard in the ballroom with
a wrench!]

"Mark finally got involved long enough to tell me that since I would
not leave Scott alone, he had no choice but to decide not to work with
me... The documentary was now off the table."

[Ah ha!!! She finally admits that she's been dumped from Mark
Estabrook's project!!!! Gotcha, LaGoner!]

Now, tell me again. Whom did you say was "really, really stupid"???
:-)
Old July 18th 04, 10:16 PM

So, are you going to post a picture of this
obvious psychotic, or are you just going to
keep taunting her and wasting our time?

Old July 19th 04, 03:22 AM
LaDonna Wyss

(IGNORE_LaDonna_Wyss) wrote in message om...
" wrote in message ...
[...]

I repeat my reply: YOU are really, really stupid. Nice of you to
quote out of context; have you been taking lessons from Hedrick?
As for verifying you received an email I sent to Scott; why would I
deny it? First, I'm not the one who keeps posting with a pseudonym
(that's a false name for those of you who are reading-challenged.) I
also know you got it from Scott. And, speaking of Scott, any chance
he forwarded my most RECENT email to you? You might ask him about it.
He won't have the brass to do so, but it would be worth getting his
reaction. (I'm really starting to enjoy baiting him, and he has you
to thank for it.) :-)
Now, as much as I'm enjoying you helping me make my case against
Scott's juvenile behavior, would you either reveal your identity or go
away? As Mr. Maxson rightly said, as long as you are anonymous you
have no credibility whatsoever, except in your own, small mind.
LaDonna
Old July 19th 04, 03:42 AM
LaDonna Wyss

" wrote in message ...
[...]

P.S. "Really, really stupid": What was "really, really stupid"
was for you to put in your message that one of the recipients of that
email was "the pad guy." How did you gain that information from an
email address? :-)
While it has occurred to me you could be Scott in "drag", I've
discounted that possibility for two reasons. 1. Scott is completely
computer illiterate; he doesn't even know what RAM is (that is not a
slam, it is a fact.) If he were going to change his "handle" for the
purpose of posting to Google, someone would have had to have taught
him how. 2. Scott doesn't write this well. Not that you're
particularly educated, but Scott rarely writes in complete sentences,
and when he does he does not write an essay. On the one or two
occasions I've received a lengthy email from him it has been replete
with typos and grammatical and spelling errors.
So, you are either one of Scott's drinking buddies, or possibly his
latest conquest, but the tone of your posts is decidedly male.
Either way, you have made the error Mosley made a while back; you
revealed far more information about yourself in this post than you
intended. Since you're a failure at the spy biz, why don't you go
back to Whataburger?
LaDonna
Old July 20th 04, 04:20 AM
IGNORE_LaDonna_Wyss

(LaDonna Wyss) wrote in message . com...

And, speaking of Scott, any chance
he forwarded my most RECENT email to you? You might ask him about it.
He won't have the brass to do so, but it would be worth getting his
reaction.

Yes, he actually did have the BRASS to forward even your most recent
email to a **** load of people. Does that mean that he passed your so
called "Test for Scott"?

It amazes me that you still do not comprehend that your forwarded
emails are now the internet equivalent of the Joke of the Day. The
raunchier and more desperate they get, the more we split a gut
laughing at them.... and you.

Like I said, you are the laughing stock of virtually every person who
gets them forwarded to their mailbox. The content is just so pathetic
that the only reasonable thing one can do is laugh.

That's the real point in all of this. No one cares what the hell you
write. As soon as a person sees that an email or a post was written
by you, they know that it's automatically going to be pure bull****.
No one takes anything you write seriously. Your emails and posts
merely serve as additional proof (like we actually needed any more!)
of what everyone already knows.

You are an emotionally unbalanced freak who doesn't care two ****s
about the Apollo 1 crew. All you care about is you.

My personal reaction to your "Test for Scott" email was to say, "Oh,
that must be why LaDonna decided to become a lesbian."

You keep digging yourself a grave. I'll be happy to keep tossing a
shovel full of dirt on you every so often, just for the sheer fun of
it!

And it is SO much fun!!!!!

Keep sending those emails, LaLesbo. There are just so many people now
who just can't wait to get the next installment of the LaDonna
Diaries!

It's even better than watching the Three Stooges! ;-)

MAKE THOUSANDS OF POUNDS IN 20-60 DAYS. PLEASE READ - THIS IS NOT A SCAM Yomi41 UK Astronomy 0 September 22nd 04 01:47 AM
Pres. Kerry's NASA ed kyle Policy 354 March 11th 04 08:05 PM
Neutrino Oscillations greywolf42 Astronomy Misc 59 October 10th 03 08:23 PM