shipping bolt necessary for C9.25?

Old September 20th 07, 01:07 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Eric Braunhauffer

Default shipping bolt necessary for C9.25?

If I am going to ship a C9.25, should I use a shipping bolt and, if so, what
size and where is it located? If not, what precautions should I still take
with the primary mirror?

Thanks in advance,
Eric F

Old September 20th 07, 07:31 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
RMOLLISE

On Sep 20, 7:07 am, "Eric Braunhauffer" wrote:
If I am going to ship a C9.25, should I use a shipping bolt and, if so, what
size and where is it located? If not, what precautions should I still take
with the primary mirror?

Thanks in advance,
Eric F

The 9.25 doesn't have a shipping bolt and doesn't need one.

Unk

a lightning bolt." Twittering One Misc 7 October 2nd 05 08:10 AM
Z-Bolt Lasers? Larry Curcio Amateur Astronomy 38 April 27th 04 04:48 AM
For Want Of A Bolt Rand Simberg Policy 26 October 28th 03 09:48 PM
For Want Of A Bolt Rand Simberg Space Science Misc 24 October 28th 03 04:22 PM
Bolt catchers Hallerb Space Shuttle 1 August 29th 03 12:23 AM