FWD: Quick Status Report on the Whereabouts of Pat Flannery

Old December 15th 05, 06:45 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy

Default FWD: Quick Status Report on the Whereabouts of Pat Flannery

....I just got this bulletin from a friend of Pat Flannery's:

"Greetings! I am Jay, a friend of Pat's. He asked me to e-mail you
to inform you of what is going on with him so that you can tell the
rest of the gang on the newsgroup. Pat is in the hospital and will be
there for maybe two weeks. His left big toe is severely infected and
he is being given antibiotics to slow and stop the spread of the
infection. His toe is going to have to be amputated. He has also
been found to have diabetes and needs to be treated for that as well.
He is getting along OK considering the circumstances and is
maintaining his good humor and wit. He didn't want you guys to worry
about him and he hopes to be back home and posting as soon as he is
able."

....Man, I knew I owed Pat for making a similar announcement when I was
having my gall bladder ripped out, but I didn't think I'd get the
chance to pay him back *this* quick!

More details as I get'em...

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old December 15th 05, 07:44 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy

OM wrote:
...I just got this bulletin from a friend of Pat Flannery's:

...Man, I knew I owed Pat for making a similar announcement when I was
having my gall bladder ripped out, but I didn't think I'd get the
chance to pay him back *this* quick!

More details as I get'em...

OM

Hey Pat, get well soon. First OM and now you. Must be some kind of
conspiracy.

If I didn't know better, I'd think Grad Buth was sending out some kind
of Venusian death ray from Mars. Or is it a Marthian death ray from
Venus?

Rusty

Old December 15th 05, 07:46 AM posted to sci.space.history

On 14 Dec 2005 23:44:15 -0800, "Rusty"
wrote:

Hey Pat, get well soon. First OM and now you. Must be some kind of
conspiracy.

....Personally, I think Pat caught some sort of space clap off of one
of his firewomen, and he's just too embarassed to admit it.

OM
--
]=====================================[
Old December 15th 05, 11:00 AM posted to sci.space.history

On 14 Dec 2005 23:44:15 -0800, "Rusty" wrote:

Hey Pat, get well soon. First OM and now you. Must be some kind of
conspiracy.

If I didn't know better, I'd think Grad Buth was sending out some kind
of Venusian death ray from Mars. Or is it a Marthian death ray from
Venus?

I suspect aliens are carrying members of this newsgroup away, one
little piece at a time...

Get well soon, Comrade Pat!!!

Dale
Old December 15th 05, 12:55 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy

I hope Pat is aware of what ritual scarification does to the labido's
of Venusian Firewomen. Take the vitamin E Oysters are your
friends...........Runs is my family and is managable. Come back soon,
stay well and healthy................Doc

Old December 15th 05, 03:49 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 00:45:34 -0600, in a place far, far away, OM
made the phosphor on my

...I just got this bulletin from a friend of Pat Flannery's:

"Greetings! I am Jay, a friend of Pat's. He asked me to e-mail you
to inform you of what is going on with him so that you can tell the
rest of the gang on the newsgroup. Pat is in the hospital and will be
there for maybe two weeks. His left big toe is severely infected and
he is being given antibiotics to slow and stop the spread of the
infection. His toe is going to have to be amputated. He has also
been found to have diabetes and needs to be treated for that as well.
He is getting along OK considering the circumstances and is
maintaining his good humor and wit. He didn't want you guys to worry
about him and he hopes to be back home and posting as soon as he is
able."

That's a shame--diabetes can be a bear if you don't stay on top of it.
My best wishes for a rapid recovery.
Old December 15th 05, 04:58 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 00:45:34 -0600, OM wrote
(in article ):

...I just got this bulletin from a friend of Pat Flannery's:

(Snipped)

More details as I get'em...

OM

Get well soon, Patrick! The ng will NOT be the same without you
around.

--
Herb

There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.
~ RAH

Old December 15th 05, 07:31 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy

Herb Schaltegger wrote:

Get well soon, Patrick! The ng will NOT be the same without you
around.

There's truth in that, laddie! An' we'll get to the bottom of this
consipiracy as soon as Pat's back to testify.

Best wishes...and remember, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Bailey's
Irish Cream does not make a balanced diet...

/dps

Old December 15th 05, 09:41 PM posted to sci.space.history

wrote:

Hey Pat, get well soon. First OM and now you. Must be some kind of
conspiracy.

...Personally, I think Pat caught some sort of space clap off of one
of his firewomen, and he's just too embarassed to admit it.

And on his toe - what a pervert. Anyway I hope he gets well soon.

Old December 15th 05, 10:26 PM posted to sci.space.history

On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 05:00:41 -0600, Dale wrote
(in article ):

Get well soon, Comrade Pat!!!

This is clearly a plot by those frauds the Romanovs, in cooperation
with the secret Nazis in their lunar base, to keep a True New Soviet
Man bed-ridden and delirious while they work their devious machinations
for fascist and royalist domination of the Motherland . . . ;-)