FWD: Gravity Probe B expletes it's Liquid Helium supply; Mission Director suddenly gets a case of Pat Flannery Lyricist Syndrome

Old October 5th 05, 12:01 AM
OM

Default FWD: Gravity Probe B expletes it's Liquid Helium supply; Mission Director suddenly gets a case of Pat Flannery Lyricist Syndrome

http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewsr.html?pid=18249

....Scroll about halfway down and you'll see what the header refers to.

OM

--

"Try Andre Dead Duck Canadian Champagne! | http://www.io.com/~o_m
Rated the lamest of the cheapest deported | Sergeant-At-Arms
Old October 5th 05, 05:35 AM
Mike Chan

"(We could use a few more lyrics here, so please feel free to help us
out.)"

Awaiting Pat's response to this request for aid.

Old October 5th 05, 05:47 AM
OM

On 4 Oct 2005 21:35:55 -0700, "Mike Chan" wrote:

"(We could use a few more lyrics here, so please feel free to help us
out.)"

Awaiting Pat's response to this request for aid.

....On the other hand, if they ran our of Dewar's, I'm certain they
could work out a promo deal for refils: http://www.dewars.com/

OM

Old October 5th 05, 06:04 AM
Mike Chan

Pat may have a preference for Bushmill's or Jameson's.

Old October 5th 05, 09:32 AM
Jonathan Silverlight

In message , OM
om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org writes
http://www.spaceref.com/news/viewsr.html?pid=18249

...Scroll about halfway down and you'll see what the header refers to.

Was "expletes" deliberate?
I suspect it's an accurate description of some of the language in MOC
:-)
--
Boycott Yahoo!
Old October 5th 05, 04:36 PM
Neil Gerace

"Jonathan Silverlight" wrote
in message ...

Was "expletes" deliberate?

If so, GPB probably did it in a very high voice ....

Old October 5th 05, 08:36 PM
Pat Flannery

Mike Chan wrote:

"(We could use a few more lyrics here, so please feel free to help us
out.)"

Awaiting Pat's response to this request for aid.

I'm not as up on the spacecraft's design as they are, so wouldn't be
able to match their lyrics.

Pat
Old October 5th 05, 08:42 PM
Pat Flannery

Mike Chan wrote:

Pat may have a preference for Bushmill's or Jameson's.

My ancestors would scream, but Talisker is the best tasting whiskey I've
had IMHO.

Pat
Old October 5th 05, 09:23 PM
Andrew Gray

On 2005-10-05, Pat Flannery wrote:

My ancestors would scream, but Talisker is the best tasting whiskey I've
had IMHO.

Yes, your ancestors will be screaming unless you fix the spelling...

--
-Andrew Gray

Old October 5th 05, 09:27 PM
Iain Young

On 2005-10-05, Pat Flannery wrote:

Mike Chan wrote:

Pat may have a preference for Bushmill's or Jameson's.

My ancestors would scream, but Talisker is the best tasting whiskey I've
had IMHO.

You mean Whisky, not whiskey right, Pat ? Not that I disagree, with the
sentiment, darn nice stuff

Iain