Beyond Einstein and E=mc2 - A question for the author

Old February 13th 15, 12:47 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
ajay sharma

Default Beyond Einstein and E=mc2 - A question for the author

On Thursday, February 12, 2015 at 10:12:22 PM UTC+5:30, wrote:
Why did you write a review for your own book on Amazon - that creates a very bad impression of your honesty and integrity.

How many copies have you sold through Amazon?

Dear Martin

I have written one review. The purpose was to clarify the concept minimum possible space.
I am not concerned about sale of book at all.
I simply wish people must realize that still many things are to be discovered. Normally people think there is nothing beyond EINSTEIN. iF WE CAREFULLY LOOK MANY THINGS ARE THERE.

Ajay Sharma
Old February 15th 15, 01:10 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
ajay sharma

On Friday, February 13, 2015 at 6:17:42 PM UTC+5:30, ajay sharma wrote:
On Thursday, February 12, 2015 at 10:12:22 PM UTC+5:30, wrote:
Why did you write a review for your own book on Amazon - that creates a very bad impression of your honesty and integrity.

How many copies have you sold through Amazon?

I have written one review. The purpose was to clarify the concept minimum possible space.
I am not concerned about sale of book at all.
I simply wish people must realize that still many things are to be discovered. Normally people think there is nothing beyond EINSTEIN. iF WE CAREFULLY LOOK MANY THINGS ARE THERE.

Einstein requoted Galileo's work. Galileo wrote book In 1632 Galileo published book
Dialogue Concerning the Two Chief World Systems
and gave 'Principle of Relativity' in it. Galileo was punished for this book and it was put in Index of Hidden Books ( Index Librorum Prohibitorum).
Einstein simply copies the Principle of Relativity from Galileo's book , also took existing works of other scientists. He complied all works in GERMAN without giving references in the paper (as is his work) and sent it to journal Annalen de Physik. Einstein called Galileo's 'Principle of Relativity' as First postulate of Relativity. It can never be called postulate as it was fully justified with metaphor of ship moving with uniform velocity. Without review or assessment Editor published it in name of Einstein. This paper was published in June 1905 as "Electrodynamics of Moving bodies." After considerable time this paper was know as Special Theory of Relativity.
Einstein took this opportunity to publish work of Galileo (1632, principle of relativity), Poincare (1898, constancy of velocity of light), Lorentz (1892, variation of mass etc. ), Larmer (1897, Time Dilation ) , Fitzegerald (1889, Length Contraction ) etc. as HIS OWN. Einstein scored goals without goalkeeper in playground. The theme of discussion is Galileo and other genuine .

www.AjayOnLine.us