Women's achievements

Old April 9th 08, 06:06 PM posted to sci.space.history
Dr J R Stockton[_1_]

Default Women's achievements

We have had the first woman in space, the first woman pilot, the first
woman commander, etc.

Will the next Soyuz journey be the first space journey for which the
(non-zero) male component has been outnumbered by the female component?

--
(c) John Stockton, nr London, UK. Turnpike v6.05 MIME.
Web URL:http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/ - FAQqish topics, acronyms & links;
Old April 9th 08, 07:32 PM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

On Apr 10, 3:06�am, Dr J R Stockton wrote:
We have had the first woman pee in space,

Gee; that's really good
Old April 9th 08, 07:49 PM posted to sci.space.history
eyeball

On Apr 9, 1:32 pm, wrote:
On Apr 10, 3:06�am, Dr J R Stockton wrote:

We have had the first woman pee in space,

Gee; that's really good

Will the pics of the floating lesbian daisy chain be available for
download?
Old April 9th 08, 09:16 PM posted to sci.space.history
Matt

On Apr 9, 11:06*am, Dr J R Stockton wrote:
We have had the first woman in space, the first woman pilot, the first
woman commander, etc.

Will the next Soyuz journey be the first space journey for which the
(non-zero) male component has been outnumbered by the female component?

--
*(c) John Stockton, nr London, UK. *Turnpike v6.05 *MIME.
*Web *URL:http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/ - FAQqish topics, acronyms & links;
* Astro stuff via astron-1.htm, gravity0.htm ; quotings.htm, pascal.htm, etc.
*No Encoding. Quotes before replies. Snip well. Write clearly. Don't Mail News.

Is South Korea the first nation for which a woman was her country's
first astronout into orbit?

Old April 9th 08, 11:04 PM posted to sci.space.history
Darren J Longhorn

On Wed, 9 Apr 2008 13:16:31 -0700 (PDT), Matt
wrote:

Is South Korea the first nation for which a woman was her country's
first astronout into orbit?

No.

--
Darren J Longhorn
It's all faked, I tell you, all of it!
Old April 10th 08, 02:04 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jeff Findley

wrote in message
On Apr 10, 3:06?am, Dr J R Stockton wrote:
. We have had the first woman pee in space,

Gee; that's really good

This is the second time today that I've seen you deliberately change what
someone has said when quoting them. I think it's time for you to go to
killfile hell.

Jeff
--
A clever person solves a problem.
A wise person avoids it. -- Einstein

Old July 30th 09, 10:17 AM
pretty women pretty women is offline
Junior Member

Location: USA

It is a privilege to address young women from across the world gathered this morning at Dubai Women’s College.

The Dubai Women’s College is a pioneer centre of academics lighting the path for women’s awareness, education and achievement.

I pay tribute to His Highness the President of the United Arab Emirates, to His Highness the Ruler of Dubai and to His Highness the Crown Prince of Dubai whose vision makes the Emirates and Dubai, a desert land steeped with significance, into the gateway of a new Muslim era symbolized with High Towers, Big Projects and even bigger dreams.

I come here this morning at a time when women across the world reach out for excellence.

Today’s woman runs on the fast track. She is up in the skies flying planes. She is in a shuttle exploring outer space or deep down in cyber world developing programs. Today’s woman is everywhere.

Women are reaching out for excellence despite difficulties that exist in many places.

Women still face the brunt of violence, hunger and poverty. We know women are poorer and work harder to get fewer wages than men.