A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Astronomy and Astrophysics » Amateur Astronomy
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Curved or straight vane spiders in planetary Newtonians?

Old February 16th 15, 07:23 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Curved or straight vane spiders in planetary Newtonians?

On Monday, February 16, 2015 at 2:01:00 PM UTC-5, palsing wrote:

palsing's crap deleted

My policy is to check the facts before making accusations. Too bad you can't say the same, palsing!

It's also too bad that you can't even remember what you had written just a few days earlier. You should seek medical attention for that.

Old February 17th 15, 01:10 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, February 16, 2015 at 11:23:30 AM UTC-8, wrote:

palsing's crap deleted

My policy is to check the facts before making accusations. Too bad you can't say the same, palsing!

It's also too bad that you can't even remember what you had written just a few days earlier. You should seek medical attention for that.

http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards...BjNmZhZmQx.png
Old February 17th 15, 02:26 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Monday, February 16, 2015 at 8:10:45 PM UTC-5, palsing, the worthless PoS wrote:
On Monday, February 16, 2015 at 11:23:30 AM UTC-8, wsne... wrote:

palsing's crap deleted

palsing, you need help. You wrote something on this forum, then called ME a liar for pointing out that you wrote it. You seem to be having memory and other cognitive problems. Or perhaps you are just a worthless piece of human detritus. Which?

BTW, you still owe me an apology for calling me a liar on this forum, and no, I don't have to answer any questions asked by a warmingista with a huge carbon footprint.

Old February 17th 15, 03:32 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, February 16, 2015 at 6:26:01 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Monday, February 16, 2015 at 8:10:45 PM UTC-5, palsing, the worthless PoS wrote:

palsing's crap deleted

palsing, you need help. You wrote something on this forum, then called ME a liar for pointing out that you wrote it. You seem to be having memory and other cognitive problems. Or perhaps you are just a worthless piece of human detritus. Which?

BTW, you still owe me an apology for calling me a liar on this forum, and no, I don't have to answer any questions asked by a warmingista with a huge carbon footprint.

You are one VERY strange dude...

http://memecrunch.com/meme/1QSOG/fuc...irdo/image.png
Old February 17th 15, 12:43 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]
external usenet poster

On Monday, February 16, 2015 at 10:32:33 PM UTC-5, palsing wrote:
On Monday, February 16, 2015 at 6:26:01 PM UTC-8, wsne...wrote:

palsing's crap deleted

You are one VERY strange dude...

http://memecrunch.com/meme/1QSOG/fuc...irdo/image.png

I consider someone who calls someone else a liar for pointing out a fact, and then repeatedly refusing to admit the mistake and apologize, VERY, VERY strange, even unstable, perhaps.

You should be much more careful what you write and post here... people might see the true "you," palsing. I suspect that they already have.

Damage control for you will only come if you admit your mistakes and apologize. Your continuing, pathetic attempts at insults only hurt YOU.