The nightbat Sleeps Tonight!

Old September 7th 05, 06:53 AM
Double-A

Default The nightbat Sleeps Tonight!

In the batcave, the mighty batcave
The nightbat sleeps tonight
In the batcave the quiet batcave
The nightbat sleeps tonight

Near the village the coffee boy village
The nightbat sleeps tonight
Near the village the coffee boy village
The nightbat sleeps tonight

Hush my Twitty don't fear my Twitty
The nightbat sleeps tonight
Hush my Twitty don't fear my Twitty
The nightbat sleeps tonight

A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh, a-weema-weh

Double-A

Old September 7th 05, 07:13 AM
Twittering One

"In the batcave, the mighty batcave
The nightbat sleeps tonight
In the batcave the quiet batcave
The nightbat sleeps tonight

Near the village the coffee boy village
The nightbat sleeps tonight
Near the village the coffee boy village
The nightbat sleeps tonight

Hush my Twitty don't fear my Twitty
The nightbat sleeps tonight
Hush my Twitty don't fear my Twitty
The nightbat sleeps tonight

A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh,
A-weema-weh, a-weema-weh"
~ Double-A

"Bat,
Awaken ~ !

Nocturnal
Time chimes for Thee ~ !"
~ Folly

"Meet Malbec ~
The Whip ~ Poor ~ Will,

A bird whose song
Heard
Only,

At night,
Whose name sings ...

Whip ~ Poor ~
Will ~ !

From night note

Sung
Nocturnally."
~ Capsicum

Old September 7th 05, 07:27 AM
Twittering One

"Credidi me felem vidisse ~ !"
~ Margaux

"Da mihi sis cerevisiam dilutam."
~ The Annotator

"Da mihi sis crustum
Etruscum cum omnibus in eo."
~ Zoe

"Difficile est saturam non scribere."
~ Georges

Old September 7th 05, 07:29 AM
Twittering One

"Ille dolet vere, qui sine teste dolet."
~ Twittering

Old September 7th 05, 07:58 AM
Double-A

Peace, peace! he is not dead, he doth not sleep,
He hath awaken'd from the dream of life!

Double-A

Old September 7th 05, 08:02 AM
Twittering One

~ * ~

"Meanwhile, Twitter grew ever ~ more hungry,
Haphazardly, dreaming of dinner ~

As she reclined on the chaise lounge elegantly,
Hazily lost in a thickening fog, lackadaisically sprawled,
Further dreaming over cocktails
And hors d'oeuvres ...

Wondering wantonly, carefully considering,
The ingredients of The Perfectly
Just Dessert."

~ Theodore Storey,
From "The Ghastly Barf

& Other Anti ~ Emetic Tales"

~ * ~

Old September 7th 05, 09:08 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Twittering One wrote:

[...]

From night note

Sung
Nocturnally."
~ Capsicum

nightbat

No way, I'm all night duty here Officers Twitty and Double-A you
know that, just reeling from that huge 2 billion Warhol white X-large
T-shirt and white cap net fan order. Trying to mega numbers calculate
all the costs for at $35 a Shirt and $15 a white cap for fans and that
comes to 100 billion US dollars. Not including postage costs but perhaps
Warhol will send me a central location where he would like the fan white
shirts sent for bulk pick-up. 100 Billion dollars is a nice order and
even if paid for in exchange for food and drink and silver that still
will be nice for the Starships so we can stock them with all our
favorite Earth stuff. I'll Captain make sure all the Darla Starships
have everything my Science Officers and fans want. Please continue fun
singing for it makes me happy thinking of all the fun and adventure
we'll potentially have aboard the Darla Star Stream gliders. Ha, ha, ha,
ha, yep 100 billion, and no white shirts or caps for the clueless coffee
boys. Maybe a few black T-shirts, you know the ones that you can't see
the nightbat " Black Comet " ha, ha, ha, ha.

as you were,
the nightbat
Old September 7th 05, 09:16 AM
Twittering One

"During The Hour
Of The Cocktails and The Hors d'oeuvres.

*

Meanwhile, Capsicum grew ever ~ more maniacal,
Her hitherto mild ~ mannered demeanor
Gone gaily out the window ~ !

Henceforth,
More imprudent, if impudent, her salacious behavior,
More shrewdly insightful, daily,
More meaningful, notably inspired, not to mention, unseemly,
Capsicum's wily ways, for direly consequential,

Major, her plucked string's chords,
Sounding their Siren Call ~

Her salivating cunning, reverberating
Vibrato,
Her canny conniving schemes,
Themes, and variations...

Deeply resonant, richly complex, reminiscent,
Oddly enough, one may venture,
One may reflect,

Of Beethoven's late string quartets ~
The Grosse Fugue,

Playing now, heard now, if you will,
In The Drawing Room ...

Lackadaisically sprawled, dreaming further,
Considering the ingredients of The Perfect
Just Dessert. None too soon,
Before too long,

Twittering shortly began considering,
Wantonly wondering, if you will, dreaming, scheming
Shrewdly cunning,
A very unseemly, for Twittering,
Notion ~

The Perfect
Bloody Murder ...

Meanwhile, Twitter grew ever ~ more hungry,
Pale and puckish, haphazardly,
Dreaming of dinner."

~ Theodore Storey,
From "The Ghastly Barf

& Other Anti ~ Emetic Tales"

Old September 7th 05, 09:22 AM
Twittering One

"Her reverie
Hitherto never ~ ending, if only, just now
Begun."

~ Theodore Storey,
From "The Ghastly Barf

& Other Anti ~ Emetic Tales"

Old September 7th 05, 09:30 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Double-A wrote:

Peace, peace! he is not dead, he doth not sleep,
He hath awaken'd from the dream of life!

Double-A

nightbat

Nor from the duties of Indy Base One and constant preparations
for the Sean Race hopeful arrival. To sleep oh, but to dream, or face
the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, and by facing them conquer
them.
My huge Warhol Earth Science Team order will keep me busy for weeks, I
need your help Officer Double-A to hopefully fill all of them. As soon
as the honorable net Manservant Prophet Warhol Green Knight sends his
payment of 100 billion US dollars or food and beverage stuffs and
equivalent in silver we'll get busy having them made. All his fans will
be so happy with the pure white cotton X-large " Black Comet " white
shirts and one size fits all white caps. Think of how well supplied the
net reported Darla Starships will be with everything you could ever
want. A galactic United Star Earth Federation Officer credit card with
100 billion US dollar line of credit will be just find. And all Warhol
nicely dressed the nightbat fans will be net Darla Starship 1ST Official
Contact picked up before his reported end times 2012 comet gets here.
Sure hope Darla has lots of Mother Ships.

carry on,
the nightbat