Spring is busting out all over!

Old April 28th 19, 09:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Spring is busting out all over!

Clear sky and sunshine here in Gresham as of 1:15 PM PDT. Now 63F. Wind NE at 9 mph. Humidity 32%. Week ahead looks like nice weather. On the cool side, but just as I like it!

Double-A

Old April 29th 19, 12:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 1:24:02 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Clear sky and sunshine here in Gresham as of 1:15 PM PDT. Now 63F. Wind NE at 9 mph. Humidity 32%. Week ahead looks like nice weather. On the cool side, but just as I like it!

Double-A

Cool mostly cloudy.Found a good ant spray.Mexicale is full of ants.No bugs in van.Bert
Old April 29th 19, 11:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 4:03:21 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Cool mostly cloudy.Found a good ant spray.Mexicale is full of ants.No bugs in van.Bert

Another beautiful day! Sunny, clear sky, dry! Now 66F as of 3:30 PM here in Gresham. Wind NE at 11 mph. Humidity a bone dry 20%. Watch where you flick those cigs!

Kim brought be a load of fruit today! Red, green, and blue grapes, Kiwi fruit, strawberries, and big Mexican avocados!

Double-A

Old April 30th 19, 10:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Sunshine. Temp a perfect Freudian 69F. Wind NW at 9 mph. Humidity an anhydrous 17%!

A great day to play hooky!

Double-A

Old May 1st 19, 07:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, April 29, 2019 at 3:38:12 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, April 28, 2019 at 4:03:21 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Cool mostly cloudy.Found a good ant spray.Mexicale is full of ants.No bugs in van.Bert

Another beautiful day! Sunny, clear sky, dry! Now 66F as of 3:30 PM here in Gresham. Wind NE at 11 mph. Humidity a bone dry 20%. Watch where you flick those cigs!

Kim brought be a load of fruit today! Red, green, and blue grapes, Kiwi fruit, strawberries, and big Mexican avocados!

Double-A

Great day here too. Nights I sleep with heavy blanket.I eat only can fruit.Pears I like best. Yesterday I had a can of Ham and Beans.I farted all the night.Never ever again.Reality is the older I get the more I fart.Never fart in the library AA or they will take away your card.3 things a fart has going for it.#1 sound #2 smell#3 kills sex.Bert
Old May 2nd 19, 10:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, May 1, 2019 at 11:09:58 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

They sure do put a lot of gas in those beans, don't they? That's why they call them the musical fruit!

Partly cloudy, but still dry here in Gresham. Now 61F as of 3:00 PM. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 39%.

Double-A

Old May 3rd 19, 09:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, May 2, 2019 at 2:55:29 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

No rain great outdoor weather.Will go to the duck park and eat a Walmart chicken and a bud.Miss Sandy on these days Bert
Old May 3rd 19, 10:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 1:05:20 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

No rain great outdoor weather.Will go to the duck park and eat a Walmart chicken and a bud.Miss Sandy on these days Bert

I used to eat chicken outside Walmart. They had a couple picnic tables outside.
Can't beat their $2.96 bottles of wine. Especially now that the price of my favorite beer has been raised by 25%!

Clear blue sky here and sunny! Temp as of 2:00 PM is 63F. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 43%.

Double-A

Old May 4th 19, 09:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 2:02:22 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 1:05:20 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

No rain great outdoor weather.Will go to the duck park and eat a Walmart chicken and a bud.Miss Sandy on these days Bert

I used to eat chicken outside Walmart. They had a couple picnic tables outside.
Can't beat their $2.96 bottles of wine. Especially now that the price of my favorite beer has been raised by 25%!

Clear blue sky here and sunny! Temp as of 2:00 PM is 63F. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 43%.

Double-A

They had tables full of food there at the Anaheim Center(all Mexican) Taco and rice. Off to take a nap 2 to 4.Monday I will be at theCity Hall to talk with fire,and building inspectors I will go on TV showing what death traps these HUD buildings are.At $2,750 a month WOW Kicker is your paying to have a very painful death.I ran for mayor to stop this scam.GOPers called me a commie and I was against housing for poor people.Ha Ha Ha.When could a poor person pay $2,750 a month? GOPers twist the truth.Bert
Old May 4th 19, 09:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 2:02:22 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, May 3, 2019 at 1:05:20 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

No rain great outdoor weather.Will go to the duck park and eat a Walmart chicken and a bud.Miss Sandy on these days Bert

I used to eat chicken outside Walmart. They had a couple picnic tables outside.
Can't beat their $2.96 bottles of wine. Especially now that the price of my favorite beer has been raised by 25%!

Clear blue sky here and sunny! Temp as of 2:00 PM is 63F. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 43%.

Double-A

In the 30s my granfather made red wine and beer.Wine was very sweet.I made apple Jack and drank it straight after adding water.It must have been 80 proof.Yes I was a drunk for 40 years.Sad but true.Now a few Buds a day will do. Bert

It's almost spring............. G=EMC^2TreBert Misc 10 February 24th 15 02:29 PM
spring Paul Forsdick UK Astronomy 1 March 21st 09 10:55 AM
Spring Double-A[_2_] Misc 43 April 9th 08 04:30 AM
Spring Double-A[_2_] Misc 23 February 20th 08 12:08 AM
Spring Tides Duncan Heenan Misc 6 November 29th 05 12:53 PM