Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Spring is busting out all over!

Old April 22nd 19, 06:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

Default Spring is busting out all over!

On Sunday, April 21, 2019 at 1:31:04 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Happy Easter, everyone!

Hope the Easter Bunny brought all of you lots of chocolate eggs!

I thought I caught sight of the Easter Bunny this morning out on my patio, but it turned out to be a giants racoon, eating the pieces of bread I had thrown out for the squirrels! Have never seen him before. Perhaps here in these wild and woolly mountains of Oregon, a bunny could never survive. So we have to settle for an Easter Racoon!

Now overcast but dry as of 1:26 PM. Temp 57F here in Gresham. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 55%.

Not many in the library today. I guess on Easter they must have better things to do.

Double-A

Does your library ever close?Boston has one of the best.bert
Old April 22nd 19, 09:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, April 22, 2019 at 10:36:52 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Happy Easter, everyone!

I thought I caught sight of the Easter Bunny this morning out on my patio, but it turned out to be a giants racoon, eating the pieces of bread I had thrown out for the squirrels! Have never seen him before. Perhaps here in these wild and woolly mountains of Oregon, a bunny could never survive. So we have to settle for an Easter Racoon!

Now overcast but dry as of 1:26 PM. Temp 57F here in Gresham. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 55%.

Not many in the library today. I guess on Easter they must have better things to do.

Double-A

Oh yeah, it closes for MLK Day, and every Federal Holiday. Though probably not Veterans Day. They aren't very patriotic around here.

Now 64F as of 1:30 PM here in Gresham. Sun through thick clouds, but dry. Wind south at 3 mph. Humidity 48%.

Double-A

Old April 23rd 19, 12:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Monday, April 22, 2019 at 1:36:13 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Happy Easter, everyone!

Double-A

Oh yeah, it closes for MLK Day, and every Federal Holiday. Though probably not Veterans Day. They aren't very patriotic around here.

Now 64F as of 1:30 PM here in Gresham. Sun through thick clouds, but dry.. Wind south at 3 mph. Humidity 48%.

Double-A

Spring day,but still very cool nights.Got a latter from Sandy.She got to Wisconsin with no problems She misses me,and I her.She did look out for me,and told me what people were asking. Time I gave up.My undertaker thinks its best if he buried me face down.He has been reading my rabbi Jesus posts.bert
Old April 23rd 19, 10:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Monday, April 22, 2019 at 4:19:59 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Happy Easter, everyone!

Double-A

Now 64F as of 1:30 PM here in Gresham. Sun through thick clouds, but dry. Wind south at 3 mph. Humidity 48%.

Double-A

Spring day,but still very cool nights.Got a latter from Sandy.She got to Wisconsin with no problems She misses me,and I her.She did look out for me,and told me what people were asking. Time I gave up.My undertaker thinks its best if he buried me face down.He has been reading my rabbi Jesus posts.bert

A letter? In this age of instant communication?

I don't know whether I should make any final plans or not. I think that cremation is the default if I left it to the county to dispose of me. Not sure where they would dispose of my ashes, but I'm not sure anyone left would care. I don't remember having any concern for what went on in this physical world before I was born, so why should I think I will have any concern for it after I am dead?

Now 63F here in Gresham as of 3:00 PM. Cloudy but dry so far. Wind west at 6 mph. Humidity 65%.

Double-A

Old April 24th 19, 12:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 2:59:23 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Happy Easter, everyone!

Double-A

Double-A

Spring day,but still very cool nights.Got a latter from Sandy.She got to Wisconsin with no problems She misses me,and I her.She did look out for me,and told me what people were asking. Time I gave up.My undertaker thinks its best if he buried me face down.He has been reading my rabbi Jesus posts..bert

I don't know whether I should make any final plans or not. I think that cremation is the default if I left it to the county to dispose of me. Not sure where they would dispose of my ashes, but I'm not sure anyone left would care. I don't remember having any concern for what went on in this physical world before I was born, so why should I think I will have any concern for it after I am dead?

Now 63F here in Gresham as of 3:00 PM. Cloudy but dry so far. Wind west at 6 mph. Humidity 65%.

Double-A

77 here and wind 12 mph means the fires are ready to fire.Its all tall grass they call a forest.About 7 feet tall.Bert
Old April 25th 19, 09:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 4:14:46 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 2:59:23 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Happy Easter, everyone!

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

77 here and wind 12 mph means the fires are ready to fire.Its all tall grass they call a forest.About 7 feet tall.Bert

Same again.Bert
Old April 25th 19, 10:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 1:01:20 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Same again.Bert

Nice lunch with Kim yesterday.

Now a lovely 70F as of 2:00 PM here in Gresham with an ideal 72F expected later. Clear sky and sun shining. Wind northeast at 9 mph. Humidity a dry 38%. Not many here at the library. I guess they are enjoying the weather outside!

Double-A

Old April 26th 19, 08:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 2:07:13 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 1:01:20 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Same again.Bert

Now a lovely 70F as of 2:00 PM here in Gresham with an ideal 72F expected later. Clear sky and sun shining. Wind northeast at 9 mph. Humidity a dry 38%. Not many here at the library. I guess they are enjoying the weather outside!

Double-A

Same here with 8mph wind.You at the library me at the Center.Dhooting bretter pool since I'm feeling OK.Will buy $$$$$ hearing add if I get $$$$ back if it does not work good.Bert
Old April 26th 19, 09:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Friday, April 26, 2019 at 12:02:26 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, April 25, 2019 at 2:07:13 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

Double-A

Same here with 8mph wind.You at the library me at the Center.Dhooting bretter pool since I'm feeling OK.Will buy $$$$$ hearing add if I get $$$$ back if it does not work good.Bert

Another beautiful day here. Now 64F as of 1:45 here in Gresham. Sunshine and clear sky. Wind northwest at 5 mph. Humidity 34%. Looks like more good weather ahead, after a few sprinkles tomorrow.

Kim called and wanted to bring me some fruit, but I postponed her until tomorrow because I have some eBay sales stuff to take care of this afternoon.

Double-A

Old April 27th 19, 08:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

A cooler 55F today as of 12:30 PM PDT here in Gresham. Had some light sprinkles early this morning, but now the sun is out again. Wind is a breezy 12 mph from the northwest. Humidity 45%.

Last Saturday in April. Used to be when trout season would open, and I would head for the streams to catch my limit (or more!).

Double-A