Pads 39a/b -- Google Earth/Panaramio

Old August 31st 12, 08:34 AM posted to sci.space.history
snidely

Default Pads 39a/b -- Google Earth/Panaramio

Most of the Panaramio shots of the pads show Shuttles in position or
launching, but not all. A couple of empty pad shots are included, and
1 of Ares 1-X at night on 39B. I am disappointed, though, that I
didn't find any Saturn pictures in the group. Surely someone has
scanned their Polaroids from a moon launch!

/dps

--
Who, me? And what lacuna?

Old September 1st 12, 09:42 PM posted to sci.space.history
snidely

Snidely used his keyboard to write :
Most of the Panaramio shots of the pads show Shuttles in position or
launching, but not all. A couple of empty pad shots are included, and 1 of
Ares 1-X at night on 39B. I am disappointed, though, that I didn't find any
Saturn pictures in the group. Surely someone has scanned their Polaroids
from a moon launch!

Not a Polaroid, and not on Panoramio, but still pertinent:
http://theonlinephotographer.typepad.com/the_online_photographer/2008/06/lazy-does-not-c.html
which tins to http://tinyurl.com/A17-night-lazy

/dps

--