Ladies and Gentlemen of the 51-L Jury

Old August 16th 03, 04:52 PM
John Maxson

Default BlOberg's Bias

James Oberg wrote in message

NO RCS FIRINGS OCCURRED.

Temper, temper, James. Bald assertions and semantics won't get
it; 51-L RCS telemetry will (or a sworn affidavit from Kohrs).

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

Old August 16th 03, 05:40 PM
Charleston

Default Oberg Seeks Technical Explanation

"Kent Betts" wrote in message
"Alasdair McKie"
Wasn't there a sworn statement by NASA staff that the RCS data was
nominal?

http://history.nasa.gov/rogersrep/v5part3b.htm#5

It was not a court of law and I have never seen any corrections to the
testimony before the Commission on a any errata sheets while at the National
Archives. I have not seen anything that makes it a crime to lie to the
Commission either.

OTOH, I have seen errata sheets on the audiotaped interviews of the persons
interviewed by the FBI staff on the Presidential Committee. Many of those
interviews were sealed and never released though so I have not seen those.
At least one of the taped interviews was not completed accurately because
there was no court reporter at the interview and the transcriber could not
understand what was being said on the audiotape thus whatever was said was
lost forever FWIW. In any of those interviews given to the FBI, it
argueably would have been a crime to lie to the FBI.

--

Daniel
Mount Charleston, not Charleston, SC

Old August 16th 03, 05:47 PM
James Oberg

"John Maxson" wrote in message
Temper, temper, James. Bald assertions and semantics won't get
it; 51-L RCS telemetry will (or a sworn affidavit from Kohrs).

I agree. Show us the 'funny'. That is, the RCS TM anomaly.

Old August 16th 03, 06:09 PM
John Maxson

Which one? Which type? You're the insider there at Mission
Control. Show us the waiver log and the waivers.

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

news

Old August 16th 03, 06:34 PM
Charleston

Default Ladies and Gentlemen of the 51-L Jury

"Stephen Stocker" wrote:
, Kent Betts wrote:

heh heh.....the jury is back. They found Maxson insane, but set the

penalty at
hanging.

Who's the official Failed Human Ring judge? He's attempting to
usurp the jury's duty.

Steve

They self appoint themselves here Steve.

Old August 16th 03, 07:18 PM
John Maxson

James Oberg wrote in message

I still don't see how the documented study validates the
original claim

No quote; no cite; bald assertion, spun for confusion.

Old August 16th 03, 08:04 PM
OM

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 16:47:31 GMT, "James Oberg"
wrote:

I agree. Show us the 'funny'.

As PoppaMax unzips his fly, we'll pause for station identification...

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old August 16th 03, 08:17 PM
OM

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 13:12:42 GMT, "Terrence Daniels"
wrote:

"Alasdair McKie" wrote in message
I'm sorry that you feel I'm wasting your time. I've seen a lot of really
hostile language lobbed in your direction during the time that I've been
reading this group, and I've often wondered which came first - their
hostility or yours. In retrospect, I can honestly say to myself that I
haven't done anything to deserve this kind of response.

And another one bites the dust...

Welcome to The Conspiracy, where if you Don't Believe, you are The Enemy.

....Since PoppaDip is in Killfile Hell, I naturally missed his abuse
response. Did he call Alasdair any names? His HORS membership is
riding on this one :-)

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old August 16th 03, 08:23 PM
OM

Default Berndt's Bias

On Sat, 16 Aug 2003 15:02:27 GMT, "James Oberg"
wrote:

"John Maxson" wrote in message news:bhkskr$1c2
How did you miss the column 'EVALUATION,' where it lists
"All Measurements Except Valve Commands?"

If the chamber pressures and temperature readings, and firing commands (as
opposed to valve commands) show no RCS action, that's pretty unequivocal.

NO RCS FIRINGS OCCURRED.

....You know this. We know this. Maxson knows this, but refuses to
admit it. In fact, he's been grasping at so many straws of late that I
predict that by the end of next month, he's going to hint that he has
telemetrical data to prove that the reason Challenger blew up was that
one of the crew decided to use the toilet during ascent, and it was an
unscheduled waste dump that somehow caused the mishap.

Which, of course, will mean that John will now put the "****" in
"dip****", and complete the equation...

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old August 16th 03, 09:04 PM
Alasdair McKie

In article , "John Maxson"
wrote:

Is it? Where's your proof? I laid out a plausible causal chain
in my book, as well as in this group. It's deplorable that you're
so unethical that you don't read what you attempt to debunk.

Did NASA, or anyone else, ever publish a study of what (if any) effect a
firing RCS jet or jets would have during some or all of the first
70-some seconds of launch?

-A

--
Remove .kil to reply by email.