question about how many people read sci groups

Old April 14th 04, 04:34 PM
Kurt stocklmeir

Default question about how many people read sci groups

I am looking for information about how many people read sci groups on the
internet like sci astro and sci math.

Thank you.
Old April 14th 04, 04:42 PM
Greg Neill

"Kurt stocklmeir" wrote in message
I am looking for information about how many people read sci groups on the
internet like sci astro and sci math.

Thank you.

Why, do you want to curse them individually?

Old April 14th 04, 10:08 PM
Saul Levy

I really don't read this worthless junk.

Saul Levy

Old April 15th 04, 04:50 PM
DT

In message , Kurt
stocklmeir writes
I would like to know if there are any surveys about this like on pages.

I have tried to guess but I am probably wrong to an extreme.

OT snip

I would like to find some pages on the internet about the number of people
reading
sci groups.

Thank you.

I read astronomy groups because I am interested in astronomy. Can I
suggest that you ask this question in a group that is about Usenet?
Also, you will find studies of Usenet use on the Web, try Google.
Regards,

Denis
--
DT
Replace nospam with the antithesis of hills