A Sun Beam Was use 2,000 Yearago

Old October 15th 14, 09:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default A Sun Beam Was use 2,000 Yearago

It was used to set fire to sails on Roman ships coming into a Greek harbor. One man did it all. His name was --------- TreBert
Old October 16th 14, 12:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, October 15, 2014 1:12:02 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It was used to set fire to sails on Roman ships coming into a Greek harbor. One man did it all. His name was --------- TreBert

The greatest mathematical mind of ancient times!

Double-A

Old October 16th 14, 01:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message

It was used to set fire to sails on Roman ships coming into a Greek
harbor. One man did it all. His name was --------- TreBert

*** You're hitting the sauce again, BeertBrain ...
Now tell us how you built the Arc, you senile old goat ...

Old October 16th 14, 02:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, October 15, 2014 5:24:48 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message

It was used to set fire to sails on Roman ships coming into a Greek

harbor. One man did it all. His name was --------- TreBert

*** You're hitting the sauce again, BeertBrain ...

Now tell us how you built the Arc, you senile old goat ...

The Arc? The Arc Torch?

Double-A

Old October 16th 14, 02:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Wednesday, October 15, 2014 5:24:48 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message

It was used to set fire to sails on Roman ships coming into a Greek

harbor. One man did it all. His name was --------- TreBert

*** You're hitting the sauce again, BeertBrain ...

Now tell us how you built the Arc, you senile old goat ...

lolz a daytime drinker.
Old October 16th 14, 01:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Wednesday, October 15, 2014 5:24:48 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message

It was used to set fire to sails on Roman ships coming into a Greek

harbor. One man did it all. His name was --------- TreBert

*** You're hitting the sauce again, BeertBrain ...

Now tell us how you built the Arc, you senile old goat ...

The Arc? The Arc Torch?

Double-A

*** I did indeed mean Noah's Ark ... being a devout Atheist,
I am not very familiar with the correct spelling of your
Christian brain-fartz ...

Old October 16th 14, 04:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Wednesday, October 15, 2014 1:12:02 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It was used to set fire to sails on Roman ships coming into a Greek harbor. One man did it all. His name was --------- TreBert

My sail boat I called the :WAKE" I built it in 4 hours. It made TV and the Gazette had a full page on the boat and how clever I was. no use being monest at 86. Noah could have used my help. All I do seems to be shown on the internet.
Old October 17th 14, 12:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Thursday, October 16, 2014 5:40:38 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

On Wednesday, October 15, 2014 5:24:48 PM UTC-7, H�gar wrote:

"G=EMC^2TreBert" wrote in message

It was used to set fire to sails on Roman ships coming into a Greek

harbor. One man did it all. His name was --------- TreBert

*** You're hitting the sauce again, BeertBrain ...

Now tell us how you built the Arc, you senile old goat ...

The Arc? The Arc Torch?

Double-A

*** I did indeed mean Noah's Ark ... being a devout Atheist,

I am not very familiar with the correct spelling of your

Christian brain-fartz ...

The being such a devout atheist, it's odd you should even bring up this obscure Bible story.

Double-A

Old October 17th 14, 12:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Thursday, October 16, 2014 2:39:53 AM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
On 10/15/2014 4:12 PM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

It was used to set fire to sails on Roman ships coming into a Greek harbor. One man did it all. His name was --------- TreBert

Bert is (ahem) thinking of 'Greek Fire'.

It was not magnified sunlight. It was a sprayed petrochemical which was

lit on fire and used with great effect upon invading naval forces.

As you were.

--

Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.

HAIL HYDRA!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZcG5UOY224

he is speakingon Greek mirrors or shiny rocks that sent light beams ( intensified) toward enemy ships.

Tough Shxt if it was cloudy and an invasion by sea happened. lolz.
Old October 17th 14, 06:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Wednesday, October 15, 2014 1:12:02 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
It was used to set fire to sails on Roman ships coming into a Greek harbor. One man did it all. His name was --------- TreBert

Arkcemietes(check spelling) had the right idea. The French using a very large mirror could bring heavy bars of iron to glow white. Thats hot. 3 things that must change. Our wasting Sun's energy,and are wasting rain water,and reusing infected air. Humankind is paying dearly for this as I type. TreBert