Newsgroup signal/noise ratio

Old November 8th 10, 03:33 AM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default Newsgroup signal/noise ratio

On Nov 7, 11:30*pm, Pat Flannery wrote:
To give everyone an update on just how bad that has gotten, after going
through my killfile filter only 11 postings remained out of 94 that were
new.

Pat

seems your missing most of the fun.

the only people i ever killfile are spammers selling junk......

although fred mc call has come close....

Old November 8th 10, 07:02 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 7, 8:17*pm, Fred J. McCall wrote:
Pat Flannery wrote:

To give everyone an update on just how bad that has gotten, after going
through my killfile filter only 11 postings remained out of 94 that were
new.

I cleared out my killfile as sort of a memorial to a dead friend. *Is
there ANYONE sane left in this newsgroup who posts regularly? *It
seems to be 99 and 44/100's percent made up of Mad Mookie, The
Guthball, and Bob Hallertosis.

*only stupid."
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * -- Heinrich Heine

That's only because you guys can't be trusted. Don't try to whitewash
it, because you've screwed up our best shot at off-world explorations,
as having wasted decades and now we're worse than broke, and you guys
still don't have anything that anyone really needs. What the hell
have you been doing all this time?

~ BG
Old November 8th 10, 07:04 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 7, 8:30*pm, Pat Flannery wrote:
To give everyone an update on just how bad that has gotten, after going
through my killfile filter only 11 postings remained out of 94 that were
new.

Pat

You've killfiled your own mother and father, so what do you expect?

~ BG
Old November 9th 10, 03:03 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Alan Erskine[_3_]

On 8/11/2010 3:30 PM, Pat Flannery wrote:
To give everyone an update on just how bad that has gotten, after going
through my killfile filter only 11 postings remained out of 94 that were
new.

Pat

Some of that will be spam from Google.