Reading Some Fine Print in the Health Care Bill

Old November 2nd 10, 02:12 PM posted to sci.space.policy
jacob navia[_5_]

Default Reading Some Fine Print in the Health Care Bill

Le 02/11/10 10:58, American a écrit :
[snip nonsense drivel]

All that is 100 percent lies.

Read the facts here

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/government
/a/muslims_exempt_health_insurance_mandate_2.htm

ALL THAT POST is just a bunch of outrageous lies.
Old November 3rd 10, 12:11 PM posted to sci.space.policy
American

On Nov 2, 10:12*am, jacob navia wrote:
Le 02/11/10 10:58, American a écrit :
[snip nonsense drivel]

All that is 100 percent lies.

Read the facts here

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/gov...xempt_health_i...

ALL THAT POST is just a bunch of outrageous lies.

Sorry, but your link only produces 9 results, (with two
just being link lists - no info, and the rest have 1-access
denied, 1 with [Section on Dhimmitude omitted], and the
others are just vague associations w/no other facts that
just validate my post, while my link produces 1,350 results.

You want to make it seem like there was an effort afoot to
minimize or even validate this truth after it was found out,
but all to no avail - and this makes you an non-credible and
unreliable source of information.

America has spoken in this last election - nobody with a
sane mind trusts what the cronies from inside-the-beltway
are saying anymore - either from the national state-controlled
media or the progressive meat-puppets at large.

We are celebrating a psunami victory today - even though
it was not the Tea Party, but the Republicans who have won,
they are the ones who will now be under the microscope of
truth - seems like all of the spokesmouths who got loud and
obnoxious during the last presidential election are having
their bull-horns corked (at least until there's another gaseous
event being offered to the unrepentant)!

American

"They were media darlings, and now they owe everything
to the state-run media that created them."
Old November 5th 10, 10:02 AM posted to sci.space.policy
jacob navia[_5_]

Le 03/11/10 13:11, American a écrit :
On Nov 2, 10:12 am, jacob wrote:
Le 02/11/10 10:58, American a écrit :
[snip nonsense drivel]

All that is 100 percent lies.

Read the facts here

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/gov...xempt_health_i...

ALL THAT POST is just a bunch of outrageous lies.

Sorry, but your link only produces 9 results, (with two
just being link lists - no info, and the rest have 1-access
denied, 1 with [Section on Dhimmitude omitted], and the
others are just vague associations w/no other facts that
just validate my post, while my link produces 1,350 results.

If you just eliminate the two spaced added into my link by the
line wrapping of my message it works, but anyway...

You want to make it seem like there was an effort afoot to
minimize or even validate this truth after it was found out,
but all to no avail - and this makes you an non-credible and
unreliable source of information.

America has spoken in this last election - nobody with a
sane mind trusts what the cronies from inside-the-beltway
are saying anymore - either from the national state-controlled
media or the progressive meat-puppets at large.

We are celebrating a psunami victory today - even though
it was not the Tea Party, but the Republicans who have won,
they are the ones who will now be under the microscope of
truth - seems like all of the spokesmouths who got loud and
obnoxious during the last presidential election are having
their bull-horns corked (at least until there's another gaseous
event being offered to the unrepentant)!

CONGRATULATIONS!

I hope you realize all the promises the tea drinkers thrown to the populace

(1) ABOLISH THE EDUCATION DEPARTMENT. Why would anyone want to pay for `
a stupid stuff like "EDUCATION"???? This is just throwing money
away.

(2) CUT ALL FUNDING FOR SCIENCE, specially biology and medicine, evil
sciences that brought us evolution and all those HERESIES. Replace
science classes by bible reading.

(3) TAX CUTS FOR THE VERY WEALTHY. This will improve the wellbeing of
poor american billionaries, what is the main objective of all
republicans since...well forever

(4) WAR TO THE POOR AND WORKING PEOPLE! CUT Social security, food
stamps, all of that. American billionaires do not need that. They
can pay for their education, pay their health care, why should
the government do anything for those who can't?

Have fun! You are "in" again. You won. You spent millions but you will
collect BILLIONS now. And you proved the essential point:

With enough money, you have the BEST DEMOCRACY MONEY CAN BUY!!!

American

I am not American.

Jacob
Paris, France