Wanted: PoleAlignMax V2.0.1

Old July 7th 07, 11:58 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,uk.sci.astronomy
Anthony Ayiomamitis[_2_]

Default Wanted: PoleAlignMax V2.0.1

Dear Group,

I was wondering if someone has a copy of the executable zip file for
PoleAlignMax and, more specifically, version 2.0.1?

It seems a new version was released last month and there seem to be some
problems with it. I have emailed both authors surrounding a couple of
issues with the new release but I cannot find a copy of the previous
version (I need a reinstall due to a hard disk crash and replacement).

Thanks!

Anthony.
Old July 8th 07, 08:02 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,uk.sci.astronomy
crapdriver

but I cannot find a copy of the
previous version (I need a reinstall due to a hard disk crash and
replacement).

You don't need to reinstall. Just restore from your last backup.

If you didn't/ dont have a reliable backup

help wanted! Richard CCD Imaging 0 June 20th 04 11:56 AM
Truthseekers wanted . . . Jen Astronomy Misc 3 March 25th 04 01:15 AM
wanted Joe Crawley Misc 2 November 29th 03 11:33 PM
Telescope wanted reign68 UK Astronomy 3 October 3rd 03 06:55 AM
Wanted ccd MX 512 Andrea CCD Imaging 0 September 30th 03 06:48 PM