Apollo One, the FBI, and Scott Grissom

Old July 8th 04, 04:35 PM
MasterShrink

Congratulations. At least you have a little more guts than some of
the people who post in here. Thanks.
LaDonna

And my original point is lost no doubt....ah well.

-A.L.
Old July 8th 04, 05:42 PM
Ami Silberman

"Herb Schaltegger" wrote in message
You might recall she also claims to have "teammates" working with her
whom she won't identify;

The excel spreadsheet of her timeline was apparently authored by Don
Phillips.

Old July 9th 04, 05:14 AM
Scott Hedrick

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
om...
At least you have a little more guts than some of
the people who post in here.

Yeah, but *he* can lose weight a lot easier than you can get brains.

Old July 9th 04, 09:24 AM
Paul Blay

"Ami Silberman" wrote ...

"Herb Schaltegger" wrote ...
You might recall she also claims to have "teammates" working with her
whom she won't identify;

The excel spreadsheet of her timeline was apparently authored by Don
Phillips.

This being a good way of pointing out why people concerned with
remaining pseudonymous should export ms office files to other formats
before distribution.
Old July 12th 04, 02:59 AM

Oh, Scotty, did you want to make THIS argument public as well? You
really are NOT bright. John Spencer is one of two email addresses that
busted you in the multiple lies you have told on this news group.
Would you like me to post them for you?
You're going to blow this opportunity for the filmmaker, you do realize
that, don't you? But you go right ahead. Want it posted? Let me
know.
LaDonna

Scott Grissom wrote:
(LaDonna Wyss) wrote in message

. com...
(MasterShrink) wrote in message
I have not made any attempt to hide my identity
whatsoever. So just WHO lacks credibility here?
LaDonna

then tell us who "John Spencer" is? keep telling lies la****.

Old July 12th 04, 03:29 AM

By the way, Scotty, before you embarrass yourself further, here's just
a taste of what happened with that. Hopefully you will get a brain and
NOT pursue this further in public.
One of the alter-egos I created to "bust" Scotty was "Susan." "Susan"
wanted to know about the girl on Google that Scott kept fighting with.
Scott gave "Susan" an earful. Then "Susan" asked the question Hedrick
has been asking about contacting law enforcement officials, etc.
Scotty told "Susan" I had contacted NASA's "tannery general." "Susan"
asked what a tannery general was, and Scotty corrected himself to say,
"attorney general." Well, Scotty STILL didn't get it right because
NASA doesn't HAVE an attorney general; he's an INSPECTOR GENERAL, and
it's pretty pathetic Scott doesn't know that since he talked to the man
on the phone for an hour! He also got dates and times wrong, and said
the IG "blew" me "off" when in fact it was six months later (after I
first filed my complaint) when he transferred my files over to NASA for
further disposition--something Scotty would know if he weren't busy
being a know-it-all.
SO, now that we know Scott doesn't even know the title of the people at
NASA with whom he and I both spoke (and I had far more
conversations/correspondence/dealings than did Scott), does Scotty
really want to continue this discussion in public? Stop making an
idiot out of yourself.
LaDonna