Apollo One, the FBI, and Scott Grissom

Old June 7th 04, 02:32 PM
LaDonna Wyss

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote in message . ..
On Sun, 06 Jun 2004 18:39:35 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

OM wrote:

"...The lurkers support me in e-mail!" does not count, you dink.

Be careful OM...you're using soft language.

...The word I *want* to use in order to be totally accurate is the one
that I promised Mary I wouldn't use again in her presence out of
respect for her. I made a promise, and I intend to keep it.

However, since it's obvious she's "scott's" mistress, my question is
that is she doing him for free, or does she charge for it?

OM

OK, I'm just going to ask. I can't help myself. You spend so much
time babbling on about what you believe is Scott's sex life, here's my
question: Are you wanting him for yourself?
Old June 7th 04, 02:36 PM
OM

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 00:58:07 -0400, Kevin Willoughby
wrote:

Yep. Her harshest critic, in terms of classical scientific discourse, is
Daniel Maxson, who is continuously trying to interject facts into this
discussion. LsDonna could do worse than to ignore everyone (including
Derek and me) except Daniel.

....Who, being the ******* son of one of the worst trolls to ever
plague the sci.space hierarchy, is about as trustable as an FDA
approved for casual drinking lable on a bottle of Zyklon-B. I find it
rather too odd a coincedence that the minute this skank starts her
crap, Denial pops up after months of silence to suddenly play Defender
of the Truth.

Wolves may wear sheep's clothing, but lepers don't change their scabs.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 7th 04, 02:38 PM
OM

On 07 Jun 2004 04:56:18 GMT, rk
wrote:

It is your choice whether or not to answer questions or to spend your time on
other things. See Derek's comments.

....Rich, would you compile all seven questions so far, and post them
by themselves, without any quoted text, and with a subject header that
she'll be able to distinguish from the rest? That way, if she misses
them this time, it's obvious she's evading in order to prevent from
having to admit she's a lying trailer troll.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 7th 04, 02:39 PM
LaDonna Wyss

"Charleston" wrote in message news:Z9Mwc.31391$lL1.25983@fed1read03...
"LaDonna Wyss" wrote:
Doug... wrote:
In article ,
says...
"LaDonna Wyss" wrote:

Unfortunately, as I've said before many times, Scott does not

explain
things well. He deals in sound bites, and I'm afraid it has left a
VERY wrong impression.

If he dealt in verifiable evidence, he'd accomplish more. Perhaps you

can
assist him by providing verifiable evidence which you've uncovered.

Scott, we've been through this with scott and his supporters in the
past. The fact is that scott has never been able to support his
positions with factual statements that stand scrutiny (witness how the
Hill Report burst his bubble so thoroughly), and when he's pressed to
back up his statements with verifications, he descends into 6-year-old
name-calling and emotional appeals.

It's just not worth the effort. And note that, if we had all just
ignored scott's latest "got-religion" convert, we wouldn't be seeing
this newsgroup hijacked yet again to pump up scott grissom's ****ing ego
and fuel his fantasies.

Doug

Apparently it is far easier for some in here to believe people get
brainwashed by Scott than to think someone actually took at the fire
for him/her self and decided something was up. For people to berate
Scott the way they do, and then proceed to give him that much power is
rather incongruous, don't you think?

There are people here on this group today who went out on a limb to try and
give Scott a fair chance to present his argument in a scientific forum with
peer review. They even went so far as to put together a moderated newsgroup
where he could air his theories without being attacked. People here voted
for that new newsgroup to be formed (sci.space.moderated) so he and others
could talk in that safer atmosphere. Since you come here not knowing the
history here, as I did too once upon a time, you need to appreciate that
people are sort of spent on this issue unless something dramatically new is
shown to them. So that is why some have offered to put up your citations on
a website. So everyone can see them. When you are ready to do that, I
think you will get a fair hearing. Until then, there are scant few of us
with enough of the documents available to us to discuss Apollo 1 in much
detail other than what is available on the web and in a few books.

My interest in the Apollo 1 accident is primarily its historical aspect with
regards to how NASA has addressed the issue of escape systems.
Nevertheless, I spent a lot of time, last year at a University Library,
making copies of key portions of that aged Congressional report, so that I
could get to the bottom of whether the Apollo crew could have survived and
if so with what quality of life. It is a bit disturbing to delve into the
details of their deaths, but I have done so to try and help you understand
just how significantly that crew was exposed to CO, and other toxic gases,
some of which are pulmonary irritants. I think I have failed. I have
worked a couple of CO accidents from an Environmental Health aspect (non
fire related) and they can be very deadly, happen very quickly, and yes,
very sadly.

...He's either convincing, or he's not, and if he's not, then you need to
deal with the fact that there are some of us out in the public who do
not bow at NASA's altar.

There are a lot of people here who do not bow at NASA's altar.

Daniel

If your scenario is true regarding the CO, why did NASA choose NOT to
have the lithium hydroxide canisters analyzed? It would have
strengthened their case to have all that toxicity documented...unless
their story isn't true. :-)
Old June 7th 04, 02:40 PM
OM

On Mon, 7 Jun 2004 00:53:33 -0400, Kevin Willoughby
wrote:

So.... what is is your definition of "serious"?

....Someone who'll lick her festering rectal orafice while swearing
before all the Netherrealm Deities that scott grissom is 100%
right,and that NASA and NAA murdered the A1 crew, and after receiving
the bogus data will protect her "honor" by claiming "well, after
reading what she sent me, I can understand why she'd want to keep it a
secret. This is 'grassy knoll' level stuff, and she could get killed
unless it's presented right", or some other steaming pile of crap.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 7th 04, 02:43 PM
OM

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 04:37:03 GMT, (Derek
Lyons) wrote:

What I wish we wouldn't play is the trollish tactic of starting new
threads for no real purpose. Stuffie does that.

....Hmmm. Separated at afterbirth, perhaps?

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m