[Question]Pro-AM Collaboration

Old October 16th 04, 10:10 AM

Default [Question]Pro-AM Collaboration

Hi,

I am a french amateur who is preparing a presentation about collaboration
between
amateurs and professionnals.

I have left a message onto a french newsgroup but I did not get any answer,
so
I am turning to the international community to get some information.
If some of you (actively running collaboration between you and the
professionnals) could answer to my silly questions, I would be very grateful
to you.

So here there are my questions :
* what kind of research do you work on
* how much time in a year do you spend on this activity
* what kind of hardware do you use to perform your research
* what is the quality of the relationship do you have with the pro community
(newsletters...)
* what are the mandatory qualities to make this kind of research
(geographical place, assiduity...)
* how much do you spend (in $ or ?) each year in you passion

For those who accept to answer thank you very much, for the others sorry for
my off-shore english.

Best regards,
Chris