Koch funded climate scientist reverses thinking - climate change IS REAL!

Old August 8th 12, 08:16 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Androcles[_80_]

Default Koch funded climate scientist reverses thinking - climate change IS REAL!

"David Staup" wrote in message ...

"Androcles" wrote in message

"Chris L Peterson" wrote in message

On Mon, 30 Jul 2012 23:32:54 +0100, "Androcles" wrote:

There is no such thing as computer science, it is all engineering and
mathematics.

There's no such thing as astronomical science, because we can't
predict supernovas.
================================
Correct.
Science is the observation, investigation and explanation of natural
phenomena, astronomy is merely measurement. Climatology is on
the same level as astrology and palmistry, no scientist is interested
in prophecy.
As much as I detest Tucker, he's right, there is no such thing as
"climate science".
Your utter stupidity has no impact on reality.

Excuse me, utter stupidity has no impact on reality????
Insofar as "reality" refers to the Earth's weather and the Sun's effect on
it,
Peterson's utter stupidity has no impact. You are excused.

I would say the stupidity behind AGW has had much impact on our reality!
Bought gas lately?
The manipulation of numbers to increase one person's wealth to the detriment
of another's is not an impact on reality. Buying gas is something *you* do
voluntarily. No, I have not bought gas lately. Nor will I buy gas tomorrow,
but if I did I'd use money that I'd earned by providing a service to others.
Gas is free, it comes out of the ground. One only pays to have it pumped
and refined and pumped and transported and put into a hole in the ground
and pumped and pay the cashier who need a small fraction to eat because
she's not out gathering berries. Some goes to the sailors that brought it
from the Middle East and some goes to the shipwrights and some goes to
the steelworkers that made the steel to build the ships and so on. And
some goes to politicians who see an angle to raise taxes because some
idiot like Peterson trusts them to spend his money for him. That reality
too is not impacted by Peterson's utter stupidity.

Fortunately their days are numbered. I predict that the EPA will be gone by
the end of next January...NASA will be redirected....dept. of
education...gone. Say bye-bye to progressivism.

I am really looking forward to Chris's head exploding...figuratively
speaking of course
Smart people are called cunning when they take an unfair advantage... or
else they are called "politicians". They are still smart, as long as they
get
ahead. American ideology is built on winning, being first, being richer than
anyone else, but watching the Olympic Games I see bunch of idiots running
round a circle for a fake medal they can't eat. Ok, so you win. Now what?
Do it all again next year or in four years?
There is nothing anyone can do about stupidity except expose it, and
even that will have no impact on reality.
-- Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway.
(I'd be King of Britain but I don't want the job.)

Old August 8th 12, 10:43 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
meow[_7_]

On Wednesday, August 8, 2012 7:16:30 PM UTC, Androcles wrote:

"David Staup" wrote in message ...

I would say the stupidity behind AGW has had much impact on our reality!

Bought gas lately?

The manipulation of numbers to increase one person's wealth to the detriment
of another's is not an impact on reality. Buying gas is something *you* do
voluntarily. No, I have not bought gas lately. Nor will I buy gas tomorrow,
but if I did I'd use money that I'd earned by providing a service to others.

why no by gas? by gas help economy! no car? by car help economy! even rent
car help economy! helpful tip if u rent car b sure it has leather seats, a few years
ago i was given ford fiesta it was piece of crap not even cruise control (i asked for
astra elite or prius like ive had many times previous), after observing session i
had a few beers an spilled beer all over cloth seats an car smelled like a brewery,
leather seats no problem just wipe clean

i own prius now but still rent nice cars, avis prestige they really gud cos u
get to choose exact model of car, in may i had mercedes s class an last year
i had audi a5 an jaguar xf

some goes to politicians who see an angle to raise taxes because some
idiot like Peterson trusts them to spend his money for him. That reality
too is not impacted by Peterson's utter stupidity.

thats really horrible thing to say, he is least stupid in group but even if he was
stupid then it still really horrible thing to say, u not a nice man

ahead. American ideology is built on winning, being first, being richer than
anyone else, but watching the Olympic Games I see bunch of idiots running
round a circle for a fake medal they can't eat. Ok, so you win. Now what?
Do it all again next year or in four years?

maybe they r ego maniacs like be seen on tv

There is nothing anyone can do about stupidity except expose it, and
even that will have no impact on reality.

i like superrace idea like nazi germany but they shud have sent jews packing not burned them that was very unnice

-- Lord Androcles, Zeroth Earl of Medway.
(I'd be King of Britain but I don't want the job.)

i sed that to my new deal adviser an she chewed me out