Martian Windex Baby...

Old November 6th 04, 02:19 AM

Default Martian Windex Baby...

A dust devil cleaned the solar panels? A Martian hand probably cleaned them
off to get a reflection to adjust it's hat.

I assume the mystery power boost isn't much of a mystery to whoever saw
whatever come up to the cameras with that bottle of Martian glass cleaner
and a cydonia cotton rag.

Maybe something ran up and cleaned them and now has its hand out waiting for
a tip? I think we should first determine the protocols of other worlds well
beforehand and not be caught again "without change".

I wonder aloud if the Astrological community or any of the old school
mystics can make a sig. contribution here? What do they use for currency and
what amount ?

I am certain that thoughout the Universe overtipping is just as bad as
under.

Old November 7th 04, 04:53 AM
CLT

Worry no mo

http://www.highsentence.com/hsarchives/000135.html

I can see it now:

Hello,

As the former president of Mars, I need to remove a large number of Galactos
and need your help to do so...

;-)

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?