Why Oil Is Still Being Used As Fuel HYDROGEN FUEL TECHNOLOGY: Super-Efficient Electrolysis

Old April 30th 04, 02:56 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

Default NOMINATION: Why Oil Is Still Being Used As Fuel HYDROGEN FUEL TECHNOLOGY: Super-Efficient Electrolysis

In article ,
TOP POSTED:

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 22:33:46 -0400, "Dick Hertz (Hey, who's Dick Hertz?)"
wrote:

A sustainable, containable, fusion reaction has already been done, the
technology is suppressed.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokamak

http://www.osti.gov/energycitations/...sti_id=6807354

http://www.climatetechnology.gov/lib...-options-2-2-1.
pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusion_power

Via a lovely top post of techinical links she has zero understanding
of, Alexa accepts the nomination.

Carl R. Osterwald wrote:

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:22:51 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

[...]

Thermodynamics is the sword that deftly and cleanly divides reality

from kookdom.

A sustainable, containable, fusion reaction has already been done, the
technology is suppressed.

All right, enough, fine, I'll do it.

I nominate Alexa "*" "Fnah" Cameron for VVFWS for April.

Seconded. Fnah!

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, Antagonist, Gubmint Disinformation
Agent, and "Dr. Green" Sockpuppet.
Old April 30th 04, 02:58 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article , Peter J Ross
wrote:

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 20:09:59 -0600, Carl R. Osterwald wrote:

I nominate Alexa "*" "Fnah" Cameron for VVFWS for April.

Already done, about three weeks ago. Seconded, too.

Oh dear, well slap the silly sticker on my forehead, I missed this
entirely. When I asked if she had ever been nominated for an award and
didn't receive an answer, I assumed the answer was no.

-=-=-=-=-

Old April 30th 04, 03:00 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article , Bookman
wrote:

AFAB and AUK restored, 'cause Alexa's hiding from me.
"*" wrote in message

That is no longer true. The USA is now an extension of oil, arms and drug
consortiums, killing the world for money.

I am trul;y ashamed to be an American. I apologize to the world for that.

If you are so ashamed, then you can always leave.
America's never needed a wall to keep people in.

Don't dawdle on you way out, Alexa.

And as Artie would say, don't let the door hit you in the @$$.

-=-=-=-=-

Old May 1st 04, 03:00 AM
Alan Moore

Default Aliens Tampering With Lockheed's Satellites?

On Fri, 30 Apr 2004 04:52:41 GMT, * wrote:

On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 23:42:48 -0500, "Bookman"
wrote:

Keep in mind that she seems to think that a konspiracy
capable of subverting the USG is incapable of silencing her,
for some mysterious reason.

I was silenced. I was banned from Usenet for over a year, filtered out
completely by the NSA/Echelon. I *still* am being filtered out, but
Lockheed's satellites are malfunctioning and something has altered my posts
in transit to the newsgroups.

You figure it out.

The aliens have systematically removed or (rendered useless) billions of
dollars of Lockheed's equipment (including NASA) in space.

Not necessary, since the Lockheed employees themselves dropped one on
the floor recently, during assembly.

Maybe that's why you're getting through. Pity.

Al Moore

Old May 1st 04, 08:00 AM
Kilolani

"*" wrote in message
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:22:51 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

[...]

Thermodynamics is the sword that deftly and cleanly divides reality
from kookdom.

A sustainable, containable, fusion reaction has already been done, the
technology is suppressed.

Not too suppressed obviously... since YOU know about it.

Old May 1st 04, 08:02 AM
*

On Sat, 01 May 2004 07:00:52 GMT, "Kilolani"
wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:22:51 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald" wrote:

[...]

Thermodynamics is the sword that deftly and cleanly divides reality
from kookdom.

A sustainable, containable, fusion reaction has already been done, the
technology is suppressed.

Not too suppressed obviously... since YOU know about it.

You're deliberately misusing the word suppressed. Suppressed means to
deliberately and actively prevent the implementation and world-use of the
technology.

Old May 1st 04, 08:08 AM
Kilolani

"John Griffin" wrote in message
.4...
Damn, Alexia, I thought you were going to say more about the
suppression of the technology. Everyone knows fusion processes
lasting up to one picosecond have been demonstrated, but we need
to know about the suppression part. Let us know how that works,
and be sure to let us know how you found out.

Ah yes, suppressed (As that is rather a hard word, I will just explain to
you how it was done. They had a large canvas bag, which tied up at the mouth
with strings: into this they slipped the guinea-pig, head first, and then
sat upon it.)

Old May 1st 04, 10:32 AM
Kilolani

"*" wrote in message
On Sat, 01 May 2004 07:00:52 GMT, "Kilolani"
wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:22:51 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"

wrote:

[...]

Thermodynamics is the sword that deftly and cleanly divides reality
from kookdom.

A sustainable, containable, fusion reaction has already been done, the
technology is suppressed.

Not too suppressed obviously... since YOU know about it.

You're deliberately misusing the word suppressed. Suppressed means to
deliberately and actively prevent the implementation and world-use of the
technology.

I deliberately misuse nothing... from the American Heritage Dictionary:

suppress: To keep from being revealed, published, or circulated.

Old May 1st 04, 12:35 PM
John Griffin

"Kilolani" wrote:

"John Griffin" wrote

Damn, Alexia, I thought you were going to say more about
the suppression of the technology. Everyone knows fusion
processes lasting up to one picosecond have been
demonstrated, but we need to know about the suppression
part. Let us know how that works, and be sure to let us
know how you found out.

Ah yes, suppressed (As that is rather a hard word, I will
just explain to you how it was done. They had a large
canvas bag, which tied up at the mouth with strings: into
this they slipped the guinea-pig, head first, and then sat
upon it.)

Alexia will be reporting that as a proven fact within a year or
so. She won't be able to relate it to fusion power either, but
that won't stop her.

Old May 3rd 04, 06:52 AM
*

On Sat, 01 May 2004 09:32:05 GMT, "Kilolani"
wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 01 May 2004 07:00:52 GMT, "Kilolani"
wrote:

"*" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 18:22:51 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"

wrote:

[...]

Thermodynamics is the sword that deftly and cleanly divides reality
from kookdom.

A sustainable, containable, fusion reaction has already been done, the
technology is suppressed.

Not too suppressed obviously... since YOU know about it.

You're deliberately misusing the word suppressed. Suppressed means to
deliberately and actively prevent the implementation and world-use of the
technology.

I deliberately misuse nothing... from the American Heritage Dictionary:

suppress: To keep from being revealed, published, or circulated.

riiiiiiiight.