End of the world!

Old February 28th 17, 11:30 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
StarDust

Default End of the world!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yds...feature=em-lss
Old March 7th 17, 07:33 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

On Tuesday, 28 February 2017 23:30:42 UTC+1, StarDust wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yds...feature=em-lss

Volcanoes spew "greenhouse" gases.
Further adding to the already record levels of AGW.
Could it be that climate change deniers have dominant reptilian genes?
I am becoming convinced that Scrump is an alien reptile seeking increased warmth.
I have never been able to bring myself to watch Scrump "perform."
There is something so absolutely loathsome about him "it" makes me shudder.
Could I have some innate ability to recognise hideous, alien, reptilian species? Even when they are disguised as second generation crossings with humans?

If Hollywood had a free hand and wanted to show how aliens would really look they'd probably choose Melania for the leading female role.
However, they'd never be able to convince _any_ audience that Scrump was either human NOR the US President.
Even with a massive special effects budget and the leading lady regularly getting her top off in cough flashbacks cough the "suspension of disbelief" still has its limits! 8}
Old March 8th 17, 07:20 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

On Tuesday, 7 March 2017 19:33:45 UTC+1, Chris.B wrote:

In breaking news:

The CIA's and NSA's secrets are much less secret than Scrump's tax returns.

Where is Wikileaks when _really_ you need them?

Are we detecting some pro-Scrump bias here in the hope of a Precidensh'all pardon for Assange? ;-)
Old March 10th 17, 08:33 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris.B[_3_]

On Wednesday, 8 March 2017 07:20:02 UTC+1, Chris.B wrote:
On Tuesday, 7 March 2017 19:33:45 UTC+1, Chris.B wrote:

In breaking news:

The CIA's and NSA's secrets are much less secret than Scrump's tax returns.

Where is Wikileaks when _really_ you need them?

Are we detecting some pro-Scrump bias here in the hope of a Precidensh'all pardon for Assange? ;-)

In more breaking news here on Faux Fox:
Assange admits he personally elected Scrump!
Putin denies all knowledge of Assange.
Scrump submits Assange to be overlord of a combined NSA/CIA/MI5/FBI to lead the war against Mohican oil pipe aggression.
Never mind your enemies. Who needs friends? ;-)