Megellanic Clouds connected by star bridge?

Old February 10th 17, 04:48 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Razzmatazz

Default Megellanic Clouds connected by star bridge?

On Friday, February 10, 2017 at 7:45:06 AM UTC-6, Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Thu, 9 Feb 2017 16:15:09 -0800 (PST), RichA
wrote:

Why do you degenerates have to drag everything into your pathetic left-wing political mindset?

There were no left-wing politics expressed.

"I care about facts the way I care about oxygen and imbibing enough water a day to live. Everybody should care about facts. That is something all of us should agree on." John Oliver