6 cosmic catastrophes could wipe out planet

Old February 25th 17, 11:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default 6 cosmic catastrophes could wipe out planet

On Sunday, January 22, 2017 at 9:54:10 PM UTC-8, wrote:
If you ask yourself what the biggest threat to human existence is you'd
probably think of nuclear war, global warming or a large-scale pandemic disease.

But assuming we can overcome such challenges, are we really safe?

Living on our blue little planet seems safe until you are aware of what lurks in space.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...pe-planet.html

marc

Rats killed off the cold blooded anamals(dinasours) Rats kill humans by the millions.Microbes are killing millions of fish as I type.Warming of Earth killing off singing birds. Trebert
Old February 26th 17, 02:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" , the
Rat killed millions of fish as I type and then
http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries [1]
for what is pointed out to Face ****ter Bert in link [1].
Old February 27th 17, 06:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

the plague killed quite a few

there are so many of us now [7 billion+] that nuclear probably won't kill that many, percentage wise

an asteroid/comet is one of those very rare [not often] events,
that if it Does happen it has the potential to threaten most of us

marc

Old February 27th 17, 10:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 3:04:53 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, January 22, 2017 at 9:54:10 PM UTC-8, wrote:
If you ask yourself what the biggest threat to human existence is you'd
probably think of nuclear war, global warming or a large-scale pandemic disease.

But assuming we can overcome such challenges, are we really safe?

Living on our blue little planet seems safe until you are aware of what lurks in space.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...pe-planet.html

marc

Rats killed off the cold blooded anamals(dinasours) Rats kill humans by the millions.Microbes are killing millions of fish as I type.Warming of Earth killing off singing birds. Trebert

Humans could be the most dangerous vermin to the planet!

Double-A

Old February 28th 17, 01:24 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Double-A" is vermin to the planet!
Double-A