Space OR Planetary Science - Google News for Wednesday 4 February 2015

Old February 5th 15, 04:28 AM posted to sci.space.science
Google News via sci.space.science Admin

Default Space OR Planetary Science - Google News for Wednesday 4 February 2015

space OR planetary science - Google News

Take My Free Online College Introduction to Planetary Science and
Astronomy ... - The Planetary Society (blog)

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t...ne-course.html

Take My Free Online College Introduction to Planetary Science and
Astronomy ...
The Planetary Society (blog)
Do you like pretty space pictures? Most of my class is spent learning about
space by looking at images of planets, moons, galaxies, and so much more. I
use the spiffy CSUDH system to allow me to point to things on the images,
and occasionally, to draw ...

Scientists Concerned That Long Term Space Travel Will Speed Up Aging - Tech
Times

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t...d-up-aging.htm

Tech Times
Scientists Concerned That Long Term Space Travel Will Speed Up Aging
Tech Times
Humans have landed on the Moon and scientists are also planning to send
astronauts to Mars in the coming decades. A new study suggests that
long-term space travel will also speed up aging. Scientists are in
agreement that spaceflight may have adverse ...
NASA diet: Its food, but not as we know itWPTV.com

all 18 news articles

It's Official: We're On the Way to Europa - The Planetary Society (blog)

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t...pa-fy2016.html

EarthSky
Its Official: Were On the Way to Europa
The Planetary Society (blog)
Astute readers may notice that the Planetary Science line is still not at
the Societys recommended $1.5 billion. In fact, its another cut from
congressional levels passed in 2015. This is the fourth year in a row this
has happened. A glass-half-full ...
NASA steps closer to a Europa missionEarthSky
In new budget, NASA sets sights on Europa (+video)Christian Science Monitor
NASA mission to Europa to search for extraterrestrial lifeWHAS 11.com
(subscription)
Here And Now -Mother Nature Network -The Guardian
all 185 news articles

White House Seeks $18.5 Billion NASA Budget, with Deep Space in Mind -
Space.com

http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t...eep-space.html

Tech Times
White House Seeks $18.5 Billion NASA Budget, with Deep Space in Mind
Space.com
The science budget amount also includes $1.36 billion for planetary
science, with funds earmarked for developing the agencys plan to launch a
mission to Europa, according to a budget fact sheet. The request also asks
NASA to develop the next in the ...
The Effects Of Space Flight On The Immune SystemTech Times
NASA looks to boost budget, making room for space taxisScience Recorder
With an eye on Mars, White House seeks to boost NASA funding
(+video)Christian Science Monitor
Daily Mail -Spaceflight Now
all 172 news articles