The End of Days...

Old May 18th 06, 02:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default The End of Days...

The End of Days...

" a thousand years you have awaited my return and behold you have
failed. and with Your Last breath, you shall bear witness to the End of
Days."

( just a line from an old movie. that line was the only good part of
the movie and was not said by Arnold Schwarzenegger... )

what's your honest opinion?, what do you think is going to get mankind,
perhaps a war between one or more of the great powers...

1. Mother Nature, asteroid, meteor, cometh's, super volcano /
earthquakes, a super plague...

2. our own stupidity.. ( meaning everybody not just one nation or group
of people.)

3. something we haven't foreseen or don't know about...

4. God comes back and he's ****ed off....

5. Other, something I didn't cover?...

PS.. please remember to vote as well as post... Warhol Von Saali

Old May 21st 06, 06:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy

"Warhol" wrote in message
oups.com...
The End of Days...

" a thousand years you have awaited my return and behold you have
failed. and with Your Last breath, you shall bear witness to the End of
Days."

The End of Days have been prophesized ever since mankind learned to talk.
The subtle threat of it was a way for the Christian scam artists to keep the
ignorant masses under control.

Even though the Earth appears to be perfectly in tune with the Solar System
and in its orbit around the Sun, that is a misconception. Its orbit is
elliptical. Its axis is tilted and very slowly changes the angle of tilt.
Its axis also has a wobble (precession). Its axis has a recorded history
(magnetic field lines in rocks) of reversals.

The Earth has had numerous extinctions caused by impacts of meteorites
and/or comets (a few). Just look at the moon for impact frequency and crater
size samples.

The Earth has had repeated devastating earthquakes with the accompanying
tsunamis.

The Earth has had repeated and devastating volcanic eruptions, many leading
to mass extinctions, caused run-away greenhouse effects.

The Earth has in the past been completely covered by ice on at least two
occasions, as evidenced by glacial "drop stones" at all regions of its
landmass.

Humans rape the environment without any thought of consequence.

With the awakening of China and India as formidable industrial powers,
earthly resources with disappear at an accelerated pace. To date, our
recycling efforts are a joke that will bite us in the ass. I don't have to
point out the uphill scale of gas prices, but do check the price of copper
for the past 5 years, for a rude awakening.

Within 50 years most of the commercial fisheries will cease to exist due to
the total annihilation of the edible species.

We should cast our eyes to Africa and see a microcosm of what is in store
for the rest of the world, if population is allowed to increase at an
unchecked pace. The ****ing Jesus freaks are responsible for that one,
since they don't want people to screw just for the fun of it and won't hear
of birth control. It's much more cool to watch people starve to death in the
name of ****ing God.

We only have to cast our eyes to Iran, where a bunch of crazed mullahs are
salivating over who will be the chosen one to send the first nuclear tipped
missile on its trajectory towards Israel, only to be intercepted and
answered with a fireball of epic proportions, engulfing all of Iran,
complements of the Israelites.

How about the nutjob in North Korea, who, not to be outdone by the Koran
whackos, will light up Pacific Rim Asia with nuclear radiation, because he
thinks he's the chosen one, the hallowed savior of mankind, dressed in
ill-fitting cheap suits with an Einsteinesque frizzy and goofy eye glasses.

How about Mother Nature just getting ****ed at us for getting into her face
at an ever increasing belligerence. She can be a mean mother and she do know
how to take care of the increasingly annoying human fungus growing on her
skin.

Hope that answers your question.

Old May 21st 06, 10:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Hagar wrote:

Within 50 years most of the commercial fisheries will cease to exist due to
the total annihilation of the edible species.

I have watched the commercial and sport fisheries in my neck of the
woods dry up during my lifetime. They won't even let me fish for trout
in a mountain stream anymore.

Double-A

Old May 22nd 06, 05:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Hagar wrote:
"Warhol" wrote in message
[...]

BEYOND AMNESTY !!... isn't it... " Beyond Babylon " !!

The chair is against the wall...

100 million animals a year die
in US labs, over 2 million in the UK. Japan, Korea, Canada, Nairobi
and many other countries torture
animals. Please use your mouse
to save mice

TAKING LAB ANIMALS OUT OF THE CAGES THROUGH LAWSUIT,
EDUCATION, AND FOR SOME DIRECT ACTION
http://www.animalliberationfront.com/slideshow4.htm
http://www.envirolink.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1259
http://www.pcrm.org/resch/anexp/chimps.html
http://www.stopanimaltests.com
http://civitas.com
http://www.sumeria.net/health/prism.html online book
http://www.primatefreedom.com
http://www.ippl.org
http://www.shac.net/
http://uk.indymedia.org
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/topic/animalrights/
http://www.neavs.org
http://www.navs.org
http://www.aavs.org
http://www.war-online.org/ has an update on the divestiture of
Huntingdon Life Sciences stock
http://www.peta.net/feat/military

UPDATE:
A. Untold numbers of animals (dogs, monkeys etc) have
been shot into space to die.. by NASA... while the Navy
has sent countless dogs in hyperbaric chambers
(deep sea diving) into the sea depths to their deaths
B. Pfizer, world's largest pharmaceutical animal abuser, incinerates at
least 1 truckload of rats a day
in its New London Connecticut 'research' facility. One experiment
has made it impossible for mice to shut their eyelids.

HUMAN WEEDKILLER
However, weeds exposed to the same herbicide, season after season, are
more apt to develop chemical resistance than are weeds treated with
alternating herbicides, says molecular biologist Sharon L. Doty of the
University of Washington in Seattle.

CORNELL
abusing primates, abusing cats, abusing frogs with pithing

http://www.bio.cornell.edu/advising/courses.cfm

BBC Audio Books does not yet
eliminate the dinosaur references
to fur in the writings of Jill Churchill
nor the dinosaur references to
animal flesh which the British beef
industry sometimes pays for in books
and films

Old May 22nd 06, 06:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Warhol wrote:
Hagar wrote:
"Warhol" wrote in message
[...]

Don't tell me that on top of everything else you're an animal rights
nut too!

Double-A

Old May 22nd 06, 07:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Double-A wrote:
Warhol wrote:
Hagar wrote:
"Warhol" wrote in message
[...]

As Pirate sun its my mission, and duty to save as much life as
possible... Noah's ark wasn't big enough to carry a pair each of
dinosaurs. They died in the Great Flood... but my Ark is Large enough
to all living beens who want to be saved...

From Hoax to Cover-up

Phase 1 of evolution theory, the Piltdown Man phase: the main technique
used to fool people was planting hoaxes.
Phase 2 of evolution theory, the Dinosaur phase: the main task is to
cover-up REAL findings.

Reversed Profession - Burying instead of Digging Out Dinosaur Fossils
Today the main purpose of people working in the illuminati payroll
digging out in the field (palaeontologists, etc) is to cover-up scores
of findings concerning dinosaurs.
Each of these findings is sufficient to expose immediately evolution
theory as a lie, even to a six year old child.

Please post here information on such findings and cover-ups around the
world.
After one week, I will expose, may God will, one of those ongoing
cover-ups, which I think is the largest cover-up ever in Natural
History.

Hints
- the cover-up is not about coexisisting humans and dinosaurs - because
thereÒ‘s nothing to cover-up in that area.
- the most immediate reason is to cover-up the REAL reason for the
extinction of the dinosaurs.

Reminder
Each time that it's no more possible to cover-up some basic assumption
of evolution theory for the mass of the sheeple, evolution theory is
modified accordingly.
It doesn't matter if the changes are compatible (1) with evolution
theory itself.
The only question that is relevant for the hoaxers is: will the mass of
the sheeple accept it or not?

Example in the context of this thread: as it became clear that it was
impossible to continue to sell the extinction of the dinosaurs relying
in one of two base assumptions of evolution - survival of the fittest -
catastrophism was added in the form of an impact of an interplanetary
body.

---- about coexisting
Nobody expects to find any cave paintings of dinosaurs because it's
obvious that dinosaurs and humans belong in the same planet.

----
Don't suggest that the cover-up is "dinosaurs did not exist". I
explicitly mentioned that the "scientists" are HIDING from the public
the dinosaur fossils.

-----
A KEY example to illustrate that the hoaxers don't care about
compatibility - upgrading evolution theory with ice age theory? No
problem! BTW, I (Truth666, banned) was the first and only one to add
1+1.
This should make things clear also for people that don't know yet that
my threads are based ONLY in FACTS.

PS The Fintstones ate them all up to extinction. Didn't you fools
already know that?

Old May 22nd 06, 07:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy

You save lives by threatening them? Also, your timeline about
dinosaurs is off by just a bit! Once again you show just how big an
idiot moron you are, WarpHole!

Saul Levy

On 22 May 2006 11:02:09 -0700, "Warhol" wrote:

As Pirate sun its my mission, and duty to save as much life as
possible... Noah's ark wasn't big enough to carry a pair each of
dinosaurs. They died in the Great Flood... but my Ark is Large enough
to all living beens who want to be saved...

From Hoax to Cover-up

[...]

there?s nothing to cover-up in that area.

Old May 23rd 06, 03:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Warhol wrote:
Double-A wrote:
Warhol wrote:
Hagar wrote:
"Warhol" wrote in message
[...]

From Hoax to Cover-up

[...]

I thought you said they died in The Flood?

Double-A

Old May 23rd 06, 05:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy

BEYOND AMNESTY !!... isn't it... " Beyond Babylon " !!

The chair is against the wall...

100 million animals a year die
in US labs, over 2 million in the UK. Japan, Korea, Canada, Nairobi
and many other countries torture
animals. Please use your mouse
to save mice

Does that include all the cows ground into hamburger and all those delish
KFC chickens ??? What about French Fries ?? Did you know that no grease is
required to fry the French ... they are natural greaseballs ...