The truth about Fracking ...

Old July 20th 13, 06:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default The truth about Fracking ...

On Friday, July 19, 2013 8:23:01 PM UTC-4, Hägar wrote:
Good news for ignoramuses like HVAC, who harbor under the

delusion that fracking somehow pollutes their drinking water.

http://news.yahoo.com/dep-study-frac...113723089.html

PS: you did know, HeadBlow [sic], that cheap water filters that attach

to your kitchen faucet are available at your local hardware store, for

cowards just like you, who see the boogey man at the bottom of

every fossil fuel well.

Now go and Frack Yourself, HardBlow.

Your bestest pal and dancer, Hagim Sahin

You knuckle dragging moron! Learn how to do some real research. Whose pocket is the EPA in PUTZ?

http://switchboard.nrdc.org/blogs/am...ulic_frac.html

http://www.propublica.org/article/ye...drinking-water

http://ecowatch.com/2013/residential...acking-begins/

RT
Old July 21st 13, 04:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

wrote in message

On Saturday, July 20, 2013 9:16:33 PM UTC-4, Hägar wrote:
wrote in message

Snipped to conserve virtual paper

You keep bringing up Al Gore as if he is the Anti-Christ? We all know that
is Cheney and his sock puppet front man W.

RT

*** so advises the idiot who can't spell ... good God (and I say that
metaphorically only), you are a ****ing dimwit, RT.

Old July 21st 13, 05:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

wrote in message

Snipped to conserve virtual paper

You keep bringing up Al Gore as if he is the Anti-Christ? We all know that

is Cheney and his sock puppet front man W.

RT

*** so advises the idiot who can't spell ... good God (and I say that

metaphorically only), you are a ****ing dimwit, RT.

Still in denial Hag?

RT
Old July 23rd 13, 02:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Monday, July 22, 2013 6:47:11 PM UTC-4, wrote:
YOU ARE A LIBERAL RETARD TO THE BITTER END, EL LOSER WOP CRAPO!

YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT OF SCHOOL LONG AGO!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 21 Jul 2013 05:13:46 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

You keep bringing up Al Gore as if he is the Anti-Christ? We all know that is Cheney and his sock puppet front man W.

RT

Now calm down Saul. Smoke a Camel....

RT
PS Dual Masters in Mathematics and Computer Education
Old July 24th 13, 01:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Tuesday, July 23, 2013 11:37:43 PM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:
On Tuesday, July 23, 2013 2:13:45 PM UTC-7, wrote:

On Tuesday, July 23, 2013 3:48:33 PM UTC-4, wrote:

EL LOSER WOP CRAPO: YOU NEVER SHOW US THAT YOU HAVE ANY EDUCATION!

AND YOU HATE NUMBERS ANYWAY!

MORON!

Saul Levy

wrote:

You keep bringing up Al Gore as if he is the Anti-Christ? We all know that is Cheney and his sock puppet front man W.

RT

Now calm down Saul. Smoke a Camel....

RT

PS Dual Masters in Mathematics and Computer Education

Hag and Saul, you have nothing to refute anything I've said so instead you both engage in the usual personal attacks.

Just proves whose winning the argument... Don't they ALWAYS end that way?

RT

PS Now I can see why HVAC has no patients with you frackers...

What's a lot more interesting is that others of their mainstream status-quo have no intentions of ever policing their own ZNR kind. That's sort of mafia policy, isn't it?

I'd have to disagree. Even the mafia gets rid of its bad blood. Unfortunately in Hags and Sauls case having to owe a favor you can't refuse is not worth the phone call.

RT
PS All one really needs in dealing with these cretins is a thick skin and better information to refute their bull****.
Old July 25th 13, 01:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

wrote in message

On Tuesday, July 23, 2013 11:37:43 PM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:
On Tuesday, July 23, 2013 2:13:45 PM UTC-7, wrote:

snip empty space

What's a lot more interesting is that others of their mainstream
status-quo have no intentions of ever policing their own ZNR kind. That's
sort of mafia policy, isn't it?

I'd have to disagree. Even the mafia gets rid of its bad blood.
Unfortunately in Hags and Sauls case having to owe a favor you can't refuse
is not worth the phone call.

RT
PS All one really needs in dealing with these cretins is a thick skin and
better information to refute their bull****.

*** as soon as you gain some measure of Inglese comprehension, you
pathetic oaf.

Old July 25th 13, 01:51 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Wednesday, July 24, 2013 8:45:16 PM UTC-4, Hägar wrote:
wrote in message

On Tuesday, July 23, 2013 11:37:43 PM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:

On Tuesday, July 23, 2013 2:13:45 PM UTC-7, wrote:

snip empty space

What's a lot more interesting is that others of their mainstream

status-quo have no intentions of ever policing their own ZNR kind. That's

sort of mafia policy, isn't it?

I'd have to disagree. Even the mafia gets rid of its bad blood.

Unfortunately in Hags and Sauls case having to owe a favor you can't refuse

is not worth the phone call.

RT

PS All one really needs in dealing with these cretins is a thick skin and

better information to refute their bull****.

*** as soon as you gain some measure of Inglese comprehension, you

pathetic oaf.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........

All you wanted to know about fracking ... Brad Guth[_3_] Misc 0 July 16th 13 05:11 AM
The Truth Behind 9/11 HVAC[_2_] Misc 0 February 1st 12 12:22 PM
Remastered TOS CGI lead admits fracking up, promises better CGI ships & effects in future eps Ralph History 0 October 23rd 06 04:37 PM
The truth, the whole truth, and ... Saul Levy Misc 8 September 11th 05 04:30 PM
The truth rebel Misc 1 September 9th 05 03:27 PM