Oceans on Mar,s long ago ???

Old July 26th 13, 02:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

Default Oceans on Mar,s long ago ???

On Thursday, July 18, 2013 8:22:21 PM UTC-4, Hägar wrote:
I do hope the likes of HVAC will read the entire article before shooting

off with the mouth about something they not even remotely qualified

to judge.

http://www.natureworldnews.com/artic...-identfied.htm

Remember, HVAC, Tamarra Kemsley writes for Nature World News …

you, on the other hand, spew unintelligible nonsense in the News

Groups … a huge difference.

I will now go and prepare to dance for you, you oaf.

NASA forgets it takes H20 to create A WATER MOLECULE. nO OXYGEN IN mARS ATMOSPHERE. hALF THE Gravity of Earth gives the reason for no water on Mars. Might be best to say Mars has some water about 200 feet down. So I can claim "red clams" O ya TreBert
Old July 26th 13, 05:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Friday, July 26, 2013 6:17:38 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2 wrote:
On Thursday, July 18, 2013 8:22:21 PM UTC-4, Hägar wrote:

I do hope the likes of HVAC will read the entire article before shooting

off with the mouth about something they not even remotely qualified

to judge.

http://www.natureworldnews.com/artic...-identfied.htm

Remember, HVAC, Tamarra Kemsley writes for Nature World News …

you, on the other hand, spew unintelligible nonsense in the News

Groups … a huge difference.

I will now go and prepare to dance for you, you oaf.

NASA forgets it takes H20 to create A WATER MOLECULE. nO OXYGEN IN mARS ATMOSPHERE. hALF THE Gravity of Earth gives the reason for no water on Mars.. Might be best to say Mars has some water about 200 feet down. So I can claim "red clams" O ya TreBert

By far, most of a planet's heat comes from within, plus derived via whatever whole planet modulating from a sufficiently large and massive moon, rather than from the sun.

Of course Mercury is near enough to the sun to reasonably argue that much of its heating is derived from the sun. However, planets like Venus, Earth and especially those further out are mostly tidal and self-heated by their core, rather than by the sun.

If our planet were set free from orbiting the sun, a km underground wouldn't ever cool off by more than one degree. However, if we lost our moon could cool our km underground planet off by several degrees.