Heads Up - Mondays

Old December 28th 10, 10:03 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Heads Up - Mondays

Join Professor Brian Cox and Dara O'Briain to wonder at the night sky,
with extraordinary images beamed in from telescopes across the globe.
Learn how to observe and take pictures over three busy days in the
celestial calendar, with a meteor shower, a partial eclipse of the sun
and the biggest planet in our solar system, Jupiter, burning bright.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00xcp7d

I'll be watching / setting the recorder...
Old January 4th 11, 09:53 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
N_Cook

wrote in message
Join Professor Brian Cox and Dara O'Briain to wonder at the night sky,
with extraordinary images beamed in from telescopes across the globe.
Learn how to observe and take pictures over three busy days in the
celestial calendar, with a meteor shower, a partial eclipse of the sun
and the biggest planet in our solar system, Jupiter, burning bright.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00xcp7d

I'll be watching / setting the recorder...

Or even Dara O'Brain
Hope they mention the 10 yearold recent supernova discoverer in the next
edition
http://www.vancouversun.com/technolo...t+astronomer+d
iscover+supernova/4055568/story.html

Old January 5th 11, 10:02 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
N_Cook

I thought there were 2 meteors on live TV last night. The earlier one was
more horizontal and to the right of the TV screen, difficult to see it
having the same radiant. Shows night sight viewer will show meteor tracks
through light cloud.

PBS heads-up. Pat Flannery Policy 0 November 11th 08 12:34 AM
PBS heads-up. Pat Flannery History 0 November 11th 08 12:34 AM
Heads down or heads up? [email protected] Space Shuttle 2 August 2nd 05 01:56 PM
60 Minutes heads-up Pat Flannery History 36 July 10th 05 06:39 PM
Heads up Mark UK Astronomy 0 January 16th 05 10:42 AM