Before the Big Bang?

Old October 10th 06, 06:35 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.physics.relativity
Ilja Schmelzer

Default Before the Big Bang?

"George Dishman" schrieb
"Ilja Schmelzer" wrote
One consistent way, but with modification of GR:

1. Postulate that there exists a single preferred global chart.
2a. Use the Landau tensor in this chart.
2b. Postulate that this global chart is harmonic. Use the
harmonic equation as the local conservation law.
3. Add the harmonic equation as a new equation.
4. If you want a Lagrangian for this, add a term
which enforces harmonic gauge: n_ab g^ab sqrt(-g)
with Minkowski metric n_ab does the job.
5. Observe interesting properties of the additional
term: It stops the BH collaps and the BB singularity.

Is such a solution testable? Wouldn't it produce
very bright supermassive BHs if impacting mass
doesn't cross the event horizon?

No, the surface would be highly redshifted, so
that nothing is visible.

And, for people without prejudice against the e word:

I have no prejudice against it, but I would want to
see specific evidence for its existence otherwise
Occam's Razor applies.

There are lots of them, but the best is imho my
ether model for the standard model. I have posted
it some time ago in
Ilja

Old November 3rd 06, 08:49 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
AJAY SHARMA[_4_]

Default 100 Years of E=mc2

100 Years of E=3Dmc2 =

(Book will be published in Dec. 2006 , By NOVA Science, New York, USA)

https://www.novapublishers.com/catal...ath=3D23_48_3=
24&products_id=3D4554

1. What is E=3Dmc2? What is its importance?
E=3Dmc2 is the most wonderful and significant equation is physics. In 1945 the explo=
sion of atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki were base upon this equation. Accordi=
ng to this mass (m) can be converted to energy (E) and energy can be converted to mass.
Einstein=E2=80=99s 27 Sep 1905 paper available at http://www.fourmilab.ch/etex=
ts/einstein/E_mc2/www/

2. This equation is doing well since past 100 years then where is the inconsistency?

The inconsistency lies in its mathematical derivation (a method to obtain a mathema=
tical equation). In his 1905 paper Einstein did not derive it mathematically but in t=
rue sense speculated it. Einstein earlier derived L =3D mc2 (light energy mass conve=
rsion equation). Then Einstein speculated that what is true for light energy (L) the=
same is true for every energy (E). This speculation results in E=3Dmc2, such a signif=
icant equation must be based upon a specific mathematical derivation and not on spec=
ulation.

3. Is Einstein=E2=80=99s derivation of L =3Dmc2 correct?

The derivation of L=3Dmc2 is incomplete or true in special conditions only. Einstei=
n took just handpicked parameters out of numerous possible, to obtain the equation.=
Einstein was aware of the reality so he left in midway after getting the desired resul=
t. If all valid values of parameters are taken, then results are contradictory in nat=
ure.

4. What are contradictory results?

Some UNDISCUSSED predictions of Einstein=E2=80=99s 29 Sep. 1905 derivation blata=
ntly contradict Law of Conservation of Matter. I have scientifically confirmed the=
same. No limitation can be bigger than this in science.

5. Was E=3Dmc2 or similar ideas existed before Einstein?

Yes, E=3Dmc2 existed before Einstein. An Italian Olinto de Pretto published E=3Dmc=
2 in valid scientific journal Lettere ed Atti, Feb. 1904, two years before Einstein.=
But Pretto died in 1921, before its experimental confirmation in nuclear physics.

6. Einstein speculated E=3Dmc2 from L=3Dmc2. What is the problem here?

Firstly derivation of L=3Dmc2 is incomplete or under special conditions only. =

For examples there are many variables in Einstein=E2=80=99s derivation e.g. numbe=
r of light waves emitted by body, magnitude of light energy, angle at which light ener=
gy is emitted and relative velocity v. Einstein just took handpicked values of varia=
bles. =

If general values of variables are taken then results are contradictory to experime=
nts.
Secondly Einstein originated E=3Dmc2 on the basis of speculation only without any c=
onceptual and mathematical basis. Basically Einstein replaced L by E in equation L=3D=
mc2 to get E=3Dmc2.

7. Then how did you derive new equation, dE =3DAc2dm (or DE =3D Ac2 DM )?

I have derived new equation between mass-energy conservation by simple calculus me=
thod. In dE =3DAc2dm, A is a co-efficient of proportionality like numerous others in=
science. It is dimensionless variable.

Sharma June 2004 paper is available http://www.burningbrain.org/pdf/ajaysharm=
a_einstein.pdf

8. How do you compare these two equations?

Firstly dE =3DAc2dm is based upon a conceptual and mathematical derivation. On the o=
ther hand E=3Dmc2 is a speculation, it is bitter truth. Secondly dE =3DAc2dm is a gene=
ral equation and E=3Dmc2 is its special case. Energy emitted by new equation can be le=
ss, equal to or more than predicted by E=3Dmc2.

9. How did you justify your equation experimentally?

In Nuclear Physics there are some anomalous results which cannot be explained by E=3D=
mc2 . Like this there are some instances in astrophysics where my equation is extreme=
ly useful.

10. Is your work recognized by international scientific community?

Yes, it is completely recognized, as published in peer review journals.

11 Have you got any recognition certificate from the scientific community?

The only way to get scientific recognition is that to get the work published in peer re=
view international journals and conferences. My research papers are either publis=
hed in international journals from America, England and Canada or being published.=
I have got invitation from at least 55 International Conferences to present my work.=
I have presented my research in international conferences in USA, England, Germany=
, Taiwan Ukraine etc. I have invitation from France and Italy to present my work this y=
ear.
[b]Still there ANYONE is welcome to COMMENT on the work in Physics Essays giving the f=
acts e.g.

What is Einstein=E2=80=99s Sep 1905 paper ?
What are conditions under which it is derived?
Under what conditions experimentally it holds good?
How to generalize it under all conditions?
What is Ajay Sharma=E2=80=99s Interpretation?
How Ajay Sharma=E2=80=99s paper is different from Einstein=E2=80=99s Sep 1905 pap=
er
How Ajay Sharma=E2=80=99s interpretation is incorrect (if it)?
What are the correct interpretations?
I HAVE ANSWERS TO ALL QUESTIONS.
If Editor Physics Essays and his Editorial Board finds your interpretation and publ=
ished the paper it is OK.
All the references are given below for the purpose.
There may be back door critics but none of the scientists have dared to write to scient=
ific bodies or journals Editors , that Ajay Sharma=E2=80=99s work is incorrectly pu=
blished.

12. Can this work be introduced in Schools and colleges?

Yes my wok is scientifically approved in journal in USA, CANADA and England. Hence it=
can be so done by any country. IT IS THE IMPORTANCE OF THE WORK.

13. How do you counter the opposition of the people which has come in you your way?
Science is the international language. For this, I take seriously the logical concl=
usions of the critics. I completely ignore the irresponsible critics, as they don=E2=
=80=99t exist.
The critics when understand the things become my supporters. =

14. What about your book, 100 Years of E=3Dmc2?

This book will be published in Dec. 2006 =

It will bring clear and unbiased picture of the facts.
The contents of book are already approved by expert scientists after PEER REVIEW and=
published in international journals and conferences .The book is meant for general=
public who is interested in basic science. This book will status as Newton=E2=80=99=
s Principia or Galileo=E2=80=99s Dialogue have in science.
Book Link : https://www.novapublishers.com/catal....php?cPath=3D=
23_48_324&products_id=3D4554

Interviewer Rajesh Thakoor Email

References of Einstein=E2=80=99s work =

.. =

A.Einstein, Annalen der Physik 18 (1905) 639-641. =

.. DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND
UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?
Weblink is =

Einstein=E2=80=99s 27 Sep 1905 paper available at
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etex=
ts/einstein/E_mc2/www/

PartII
References of Ajay Sharma=E2=80=99s work =

My work is available at
A. Sharma, Physics Essays, 17 (2004) 195-222.
=E2=80=9DThe Origin of Generalized Mass-Energy Equation =EF=81=84E =3D Ac2 =EF=81=
=84M; and its applications in General physics and Cosmology=E2=80=9D. =

http://www.burningbrain.org/pdf/ajaysharma_einstein.pdf

For details
100 Years of E=3Dmc2
https://www.novapublishers.com/catal...ath=3D23_48_3=
24&products_id=3D4554

International Conferences =

It has been accepted for presentation over 55 conferences all over the =

world =

--------------------------------------few of them
1. Sharma, A. presented in 19th International Conference on the =

Applications of Accelerators in Research and Industry , 20-25 =

August , 2006 Fort Worth Texas, USA =

2. A. Sharma, Abstract Book 38th European Group of Atomic Systems ( =

Euro physics Conference) Isachia (Naples) Italy (2006) 53. =

3. A. Sharma , Abstract Book , A Century After Einstein Physics 2005 , =

10-14 April 2005 ( Organizer Institute of Physics , Bristol ) =

University of Warwick , ENGLAND =

4. A. Sharma presented in 5th British gravity Conference , OXFORD =

ENGLAND =

5. A. Sharma,. Proc. Int. Conf. on Computational Methods in =

Sciences and Engineering 2003 World Scientific Co. USA , =

(2003) 585. =

6. A. Sharma, Proc. Int. Conf. on Number, Time, Relativity United =

Physical Society of Russian Federation, Moscow , (2004) 81
plus more =

--------------------------------------
Journals =

This paper
=E2=80=9DThe Origin of Generalized Mass-Energy Equation =EF=81=84E =3D Ac2 =EF=81=
=84M; and its applications in General physics and Cosmology=E2=80=9D. =

is published in journal =

Physics Essays , CANADA
www.physicsessays.com =

The paper
The past, present and future of E=3Dmc2 =

will be published in 2007 Galilean Electrodynamics, Massachusetts, =

USA. =

In parts it is published in various others journals.
Book 100 Years of E=3Dmc2 =

For details
https://www.novapublishers.com/catal...ath=3D23_48_3=
24&products_id=3D4554