[Fwd: Calm Before The Storm]

Old May 6th 05, 06:16 AM
nightbat

Default [Fwd: Calm Before The Storm]

Forwarded From Earth Base One

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Calm Before The Storm
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 00:07:36 -0500
From: nightbat
Newsgroups: alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.fan.art-bell

nightbat wrote

Art Deco wrote:

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

If the long solar system cycle predicted soon thought
arriving Wormwood planet comet holds true we may only have 7 years or
less to enjoy this beautiful home we call Earth. What defense do we have
to protect ourselves from a dooms day sized comet or asteroid crossing
our path? Aim and fire all the nukes from all the nuclear capability
nations at the thing and hope to annihilate or alter its trajectory?
Suppose some go off and don't make it into outer space and land on us or
them? Suppose they all do make it to the incoming comet but it's too
late and the main body still makes a direct hit or all its smaller
exploded body fragments? The larger parts falling out at open sea would
cause huge tsunami's killing most along the seacoasts and those inland
wouldn't be out of the clear either. The radioactive falling rain, the
atmosphere exploded cosmic body dust blocking of the sun, also sudden
cold drop in temps, will not be nice. Non contaminated food and clean
water will be a premium along with just trying to stay warm. Multi
earthquakes and high low ground world wide shaking eruptions, giant sink
holes, including chain volcano bellowing toxic gases, super high
atmospheric wind gusts, day and night dust cloud lightning, high waves
and 100 mph + hurricanes, now daily huge out of season cyclones and
tornadoes, not a fun house to say the least.

Hope it never comes, and let's hope we can Earth science divert it in
time if it does. Other then that try being nice to cosmic Darla in case
all else fails.

ponder on,
the nightbat

Art Deco
"I'm Scared!" -- Bunn E. Rabbit

nightbat

You should be, very very scared, for V.G. might be bringing
along a portable George Foreman Earth gas grill for the long potential
Darla Starship trip. And buttered hind smoked rabbit might just be right
up his alley especially after a long while away from home. Of course the
more advanced USB computer run grill is highly guarded Tesla inspired
high voltage capacitors technology and only for private Darla Starship
in cabin quarters late night hot munchies.

See:
http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomfr...2Figrill.shtml

carry on,
the nightbat