Calm Before The Storm

Old May 5th 05, 03:12 PM
nightbat

Default Calm Before The Storm

nightbat wrote

If the long solar system cycle predicted soon thought
arriving Wormwood planet comet holds true we may only have 7 years or
less to enjoy this beautiful home we call Earth. What defense do we have
to protect ourselves from a dooms day sized comet or asteroid crossing
our path? Aim and fire all the nukes from all the nuclear capability
nations at the thing and hope to annihilate or alter its trajectory?
Suppose some go off and don't make it into outer space and land on us or
them? Suppose they all do make it to the incoming comet but it's too
late and the main body still makes a direct hit or all its smaller
exploded body fragments? The larger parts falling out at open sea would
cause huge tsunami's killing most along the seacoasts and those inland
wouldn't be out of the clear either. The radioactive falling rain, the
atmosphere exploded cosmic body dust blocking of the sun, also sudden
cold drop in temps, will not be nice. Non contaminated food and clean
water will be a premium along with just trying to stay warm. Multi
earthquakes and high low ground world wide shaking eruptions, giant sink
holes, including chain volcano bellowing toxic gases, super high
atmospheric wind gusts, day and night dust cloud lightning, high waves
and 100 mph + hurricanes, now daily huge out of season cyclones and
tornadoes, not a fun house to say the least.

Hope it never comes, and let's hope we can Earth science divert it in
time if it does. Other then that try being nice to cosmic Darla in case
all else fails.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old May 5th 05, 03:57 PM
Art Deco

nightbat wrote:

[...]

"I'm Scared!" -- Bunn E. Rabbit

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

http://www.insurgent.org/~kook-faq/alexa/socks.html
http://www.petitmorte.net/cujo/kazoo/kazoo.html
Old May 5th 05, 10:37 PM
Ray Vingnutte

On Thu, 05 May 2005 09:12:44 -0500
nightbat wrote:

[...]

I not sure I can hold out for another seven years on this planet
Nightbat. I have a cunning plan in mind should I get really desperate to
go sooner ;-)

ponder on,
the nightbat

Old May 6th 05, 01:10 AM
Greysky

nightbat wrote:

[...]

Now Ray, marrying Paris Hilton and providing her with large quantities of
amazing sex, just so you can get to Daddy Hilton's huge bankroll to finance
your attempt to build your own shuttle so you can fly out of here before
nightbats predictions come horrifyingly true, is *not* the answer...

Greysky

Old May 6th 05, 01:21 AM
Ray Vingnutte

nightbat wrote:

[...]

Nope no sex needed or involved or even large amounts of money, other
than that you're not far off the mark ;-)

Greysky

Old May 6th 05, 03:02 AM
Double-A

Ray Vingnutte wrote:

nightbat wrote:

[...]

Why so down today, Ray? Don't like the way the election is going?

Double-A

Old May 6th 05, 03:12 AM
Raving Loonie

nightbat wrote:
[...]

Lot's of Earthquakes in Panama today, nightbat

see http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/FM/neic_xscm_q.html

Old May 6th 05, 03:12 AM
Ray Vingnutte

On 5 May 2005 19:02:26 -0700
"Double-A" wrote:

Ray Vingnutte wrote:

nightbat wrote:

[...]

What election would that be then ;-)

I'm alright just ****ed off by it all, all perfectly normal for me.

Double-A

Old May 6th 05, 03:29 AM
Raving Loonie

Double-A wrote:
Ray Vingnutte wrote:

nightbat wrote:

[...]

Michael Howard got 'Bush whacked'

Old May 6th 05, 03:54 AM
Double-A

Raving Loonie wrote:
Double-A wrote:
Ray Vingnutte wrote:

nightbat wrote:

[...]

Odd, since Howard is suppost to be a conservative just like Bush.

I guess if the sockpuppet fits...

(Sorry Ray)

Double-A