OT- The Purr Horror Of Babylon 5 Cats

Old April 23rd 04, 08:00 PM
Pat Flannery

Default OT- The Purr Horror Of Babylon 5 Cats

I just posted this website I found a few years back to the group as part
of a thread, but thought that it really deserved its own thread- as it
is a _bit_ odd.
Make sure to hit the "Patricia Tallman- Jeffrey Willerth" link at the
top, as that is even more twisted in its own subtle way.
Anytime you think you are not quite of sound mind, you go back and look
at this site... and then consider the sort of thought processes that
could even conceive of such terrifying things.
You will rapidly realize that compared to this, your grip on reality is
as firm as granite.
You will also realize that Finnish winter nights are very long; and that
people are driven by the boredom, cold, and darkness into the very pits
of depravity....and perform unspeakable acts involving innocent animals:
http://www.kolumbus.fi/sami.palkki/babylon5/kissa.html =-O

Pat

Old April 26th 04, 09:04 PM
Steve

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 14:00:42 -0500, Pat Flannery wrote:

http://www.kolumbus.fi/sami.palkki/babylon5/kissa.html =-O

Mmmm, well, I've seen it all now. However, I did not see a 'Shadow' cat!

--
Steve.
Old April 27th 04, 02:52 AM
Scott Lowther

Steve wrote:

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 14:00:42 -0500, Pat Flannery wrote:

http://www.kolumbus.fi/sami.palkki/babylon5/kissa.html =-O

Mmmm, well, I've seen it all now. However, I did not see a 'Shadow' cat!

Well, you *wouldn't*, now, would you?

--
Scott Lowther, Engineer
Remove the obvious (capitalized) anti-spam
Old April 27th 04, 04:35 AM
Doug...

says...
On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 14:00:42 -0500, Pat Flannery wrote:

http://www.kolumbus.fi/sami.palkki/babylon5/kissa.html =-O

Mmmm, well, I've seen it all now. However, I did not see a 'Shadow' cat!

Well, of course not! They aren't seen unless they want to be...

Doug

Old April 27th 04, 06:39 AM
OM

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 03:35:02 GMT, Doug...

says...
On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 14:00:42 -0500, Pat Flannery wrote:

http://www.kolumbus.fi/sami.palkki/babylon5/kissa.html =-O

Mmmm, well, I've seen it all now. However, I did not see a 'Shadow' cat!

Well, of course not! They aren't seen unless they want to be...

....Cathras look at site. Cathras knows, bad in head, some people are.
But no one listen to poor Cathras. No one. No.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old April 27th 04, 07:35 AM
Pat Flannery

Steve wrote:

Mmmm, well, I've seen it all now. However, I did not see a 'Shadow' cat!

It's there; you just have to get the right frequency of light to see it
at....I did manage to find a photo of one though:
http://coe.west.asu.edu/students/cchrisman/cat2.jpg

Pat

Old April 27th 04, 08:37 AM
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:

...Cathras look at site. Cathras knows, bad in head, some people are.
But no one listen to poor Cathras. No one. No.

Holding up giant firecracker and Jerry Mouse figure.
"Never use one of these...very bad."

Pat

Old April 27th 04, 12:06 PM
Revision

Finland....cats.....Babylon 5

there is no "favorites" category for this page....

oh yeah....toss it in "weird"

http://www.kolumbus.fi/sami.palkki/babylon5/kissa.html

Old April 27th 04, 06:05 PM
Scott Lowther

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote in message . ..

...Cathras look at site. Cathras knows, bad in head, some people are.
But no one listen to poor Cathras. No one. No.

Bah. That ain't nothin'. Behold:

http://www.rathergood.com/laibach/

And almost sorta on topic...
http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/
Old April 27th 04, 06:28 PM
jeff findley

(Scott Lowther) writes:

And almost sorta on topic...
http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/

Interesting only if you want to know "Where did they get the
characters for the Quizno's Subs commercial".

Jeff
--
Remove "no" and "spam" from email address to reply.
If it says "This is not spam!", it's surely a lie.

Babylon 6 Starlord Amateur Astronomy 0 April 10th 04 02:42 AM
Commercial Space Projects after CATS? Vincent Cate Policy 2 January 5th 04 07:51 PM