People do not let the CERN to explode the Earth.

Old December 15th 09, 02:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default People do not let the CERN to explode the Earth.

nightbat I fear height, city rats,and tornados. I have no fear what so
ever that the LHC will swallow up the Earth. My hope is it will give
answers to gluons,quarks and why the hydrogen atom does not decay. LHC
can probe into the quantum world,and that is good. To think it can
destroy our macro world is pure fantasy. It would need a trillion times
more energy Fear not We must be explorers(like Darla). LHC
humankinds best technology. Bert

Old December 15th 09, 02:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 15, 6:34*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
nightbat *I fear height, city rats,and tornados. I have no fear what so
ever that the LHC will swallow up the Earth. *My hope is it will *give
answers to gluons,quarks and why the hydrogen atom does not decay. LHC
can probe into the quantum world,and that is good. To think it can
destroy our macro world is pure fantasy. It would need a trillion times
more energy * Fear not * *We must be explorers(like Darla). LHC
humankinds best technology. *Bert

LHC only needs to produce a few of those double-mass protons, and the
rest is history.

Imagine new stable matter that's suddenly twice as dense. (what could
possibly go wrong?)

~ BG
Old December 15th 09, 03:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message

Fear not We must be explorers(like Darla).

The only thing that sweet 'Darla' explores, is the
gullibility of humans.

--
And god gave him a mighty frying pan and told him to go forth and smite thee
some noobs

Old December 15th 09, 04:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 15, 7:22*am, "HVAC" wrote:
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message

Fear not * *We must be explorers(like Darla).

The only thing that sweet 'Darla' explores, is the
gullibility of humans.

Isn't that pretty much Rothschild and/or Zionist Nazi status quo?

~ BG