On the Origin of Life: The Cell

Old December 18th 09, 03:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default On the Origin of Life: The Cell

On Dec 18, 6:49*am, "Lomriy" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Dec 15, 1:33 pm, "Darla" wrote:
"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message

Darla *Have been studying and day dreaming on the "membrane" I will
post
on it shortly. Can start with the surface tension of water as the area
of first reproducing molecules(strands of life) * A floating bubble has
a lot to tell. *Bert

I sense a true "BINGO" in there somewhere!

--
**** Darla
Be well and come... be welcome

Why do you toy with the mentally deficient?

I think Dad toys with you because you let him.

and claim such greatness?

Seans don't usually claim "greatness".
It's just that humans like yourself are always claiming "smallness".

The sean and Darla mindset and subsequent actions are exactly the same
as the Zionist Nazi Rothschild mindset.

~ BG

See?
And you are SO SO SO small compared to those ZNR humans, right?
It must be such a helpless feeling to be so small.
Your cup of fear runs over, you empty it and be free.

So you see, seans are "great" because we've considered the alternative and
we don't like it.

--
**** Lomie
Be well and come... be welcome

Your ZNR and Rothschild approved sean book of puns is noted.

Why do only seans speak of personal fears?

Are there actually worse kinds of off-world humanoids than us?

~ BG
Old December 18th 09, 05:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Nightcrawler

On 12/18/2009 9:52 AM, BradGuth wrote:

Why do only seans speak of personal fears?

It's called transference.

The individual in question quenches their own fear, temporarily
convinces themselves that they have none, by attributing their
own shortcoming, real or not, to others; and by doing so provides
them self with a pseudo world of safety and superiority.
Old December 18th 09, 05:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 18, 9:28*am, Nightcrawler wrote:
On 12/18/2009 9:52 AM, BradGuth wrote:

Why do only seans speak of personal fears?

It's called transference.

The individual in question quenches their own fear, temporarily
convinces themselves that they have none, by attributing their
own shortcoming, real or not, to others; and by doing so provides
them self with a pseudo world of safety and superiority.

I guess if I were a ZNR Rothschild, I too would have numerous fears of
disclosure.

~ BG
Old December 19th 09, 12:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Lomriy

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Dec 18, 6:49 am, "Lomriy" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Dec 15, 1:33 pm, "Darla" wrote:
[...]

You have GOT to be kidding.

Worse kinds than you?

You are angels compared to some I've seen, and I haven't been around all
that long.

I speak of your fears because they are SO unnecessary.
And you could easily overcome them and get rid of them, if you just tried.

You know what the first thing my trainer did when I screwed up?
She slapped me and yelled WAKE UP!
So I woke up and slapped her back.
Then we went and had sort of a beer together.
I learned more in a few minutes over those beers than I had learned all day.

Fearlessness leads to wisdom.
It's the ONLY road to wisdom.
That's why we harp on it so much.
It's a first step for humans, or anyone, really.
You have to put all your fears in an empty keg, then roll it off a cliff.

If we were to choose one thing that we could say, "This is your only hope."
It would be for you to become fearless.
And then become wise.

It's okay to make fun of that, but you have to realise that when you make
fun of it, you're just expressing your fear.
Your fear holds you back.
It stifles you and confuses you.
A fearless mind is filled with clarity and purpose.
Move in that direction and your vectoral polarity is positive!

Try to think of yourself, just as you are now, but with the full capability
of travel through the universe to wherever you want to go in a matter of
minutes or hours.
Would you be benevolent to other sentient species who are planet-bound?
Or would you be just another thug?

--
**** Lomie
Be well and come... be welcome

Old December 19th 09, 12:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Lomriy

"Nightcrawler" wrote in message
news
On 12/18/2009 9:52 AM, BradGuth wrote:

Why do only seans speak of personal fears?

It's called transference.

The individual in question quenches their own fear, temporarily
convinces themselves that they have none, by attributing their
own shortcoming, real or not, to others; and by doing so provides
them self with a pseudo world of safety and superiority.

That is an extremely accurate assessment!
Overcome this by realising that it is what you* do and that you shouldn't do
it, and you are on your way to true fearlessness and wisdom.

* "you" meaning in general, not you specifically, Mr. Nightcrawler.

--
**** Lomie
Be well and come... be welcome

Old December 19th 09, 12:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Lomriy

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Dec 18, 9:28 am, Nightcrawler wrote:
On 12/18/2009 9:52 AM, BradGuth wrote:

Why do only seans speak of personal fears?

It's called transference.

The individual in question quenches their own fear, temporarily
convinces themselves that they have none, by attributing their
own shortcoming, real or not, to others; and by doing so provides
them self with a pseudo world of safety and superiority.

I guess if I were a ZNR Rothschild, I too would have numerous fears of
disclosure.

~ BG

If I were a Rothschild, I would have numerous fears of being kidnapped for
ransom, or my kids, parents, other loved ones captured and probably tortured
and killed.
That seems to often be the human way on this planet.
If I were the least bit financially wealthy and a human living here, I'd be
very, very quiet about the wealth.
That would seem like fear to most of you, but to us, that would be wisdom.

Question is, would YOU be quiet about it?
Or would you buy every security device known to man and give yourself away?

--
**** Lomie
Be well and come... be welcome

Old December 19th 09, 12:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Lomriy

And the diff is that we DO care what you moondog puppies think.
And we like to share our wisdom, borne of millions of years.
And even if you don't care what we think, and you think us insane, we will
continue to try to raise your consciousness level to the great heights we
know you can attain.

Why?
I don't know why.
I'm just saying what I know Dad would say.
If it were me, I'd be off exploring.
But no.
I'm stuck here dealing with humans that think it's cool to be uncool.
WHAT ever.

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
I really don't CARE what you LOONS think!

I don't SHARE your INSANITY!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 18 Dec 2009 09:49:04 -0500, "Lomriy"

Old December 19th 09, 01:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 18, 4:04*pm, "Lomriy" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Dec 18, 6:49 am, "Lomriy" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Dec 15, 1:33 pm, "Darla" wrote:
[...]

My fears? (like fears of learning and sharing the best available
truths) Are you a freaking moron, or just another dysfunctional sean?

Your perfectly terrestrial analogy or rather frequent transference
that's 100% in tune with those crazy ZNRs and Rothschilds is noted, as
is your mainstream status quo brown nose.

Unlike yourself and those other blind seans that don't believe in the
recording or sharing images, whereas instead I have and shall continue
to share my open benevolence. I also have great personal wisdom and
well above average self awareness, as necessary in order to
deductively detect liars and cheaters.

Honest folks and various other similar species are not going to
instinctively hide the truth or obfuscate when asked to explain
things. Your subversive policies of obfuscation and thus utter lack
of true benevolence is noted.

I can't imagine an off-world humanoid species as crude and
dysfunctional as are many of us (I'm excluding myself because, I don't
give a rat's ass about political, religious or even ET loyalty,
especially when you folks can’t seem to find any fault with their
having so often failed to police their own kind). Obviously you favor
this special-interest conditional kind of benevolence, as well as
allowing war(s) as a solution that justifies the end result.

Your sean approved policy of always looking the other way whenever bad
and nasty things are happening or about to happen, is proof positive
that you are purely terrestrial and equally despicable, if not
directly satanic and entirely responsible.

In the mean time, it's your responsibility to educate us and to
include images or simulations of whatever we're up against..

Given time, I could certainly revise and answer this with an even
better reply.

~ BG
Old December 20th 09, 01:08 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Dec 18, 4:18*pm, "Lomriy" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Dec 18, 9:28 am, Nightcrawler wrote:
On 12/18/2009 9:52 AM, BradGuth wrote:

Why do only seans speak of personal fears?

It's called transference.

The individual in question quenches their own fear, temporarily
convinces themselves that they have none, by attributing their
own shortcoming, real or not, to others; and by doing so provides
them self with a pseudo world of safety and superiority.

I guess if I were a ZNR Rothschild, I too would have numerous fears of
disclosure.

~ BG

If I were a Rothschild, I would have numerous fears of being kidnapped for
ransom, or my kids, parents, other loved ones captured and probably tortured
and killed.

Your 'sean' rationalized fears of disclosure are noted, as is the
obvious transference upon others.

That seems to often be the human way on this planet.
If I were the least bit financially wealthy and a human living here, I'd be
very, very quiet about the wealth.
That would seem like fear to most of you, but to us, that would be wisdom..

Cathars tried that, and got rather badly nailed by the cranky Pope of
their era none the less. Apparently those Cathars (as functioning
similar to seans) didn't have enough wisdom or friends in high enough
places in order to save their own wealthy butts.

Question is, would YOU be quiet about it?
Or would you buy every security device known to man and give
yourself away?

Unlike most ZNRs and Rothschilds, my wealth would have been honorably
and fairly earned, and all those surrounding villagers would likely be
protecting my wealth and property without even being asked, mostly
because I would have made their quality of life better and a whole lot
more affordable than otherwise possible.

I would also never live in Monaco or some other private secured
municipality in order to protect my wealth and hide myself, and I sure
as hell wouldn't pretend being other than who I really was.

~ BG
Old December 20th 09, 12:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Lomriy

And what an unsavory little lemur YOU are.

A lemur is a prosimian primate that is endemic to the island of Madagascar
and the planet of Earth.
The term "lemur" is derived from the Latin word lemures, meaning "spirits of
the night" or "haunter".
This likely refers to their large, reflective eyes and the wailing cries of
some species (like H. saulus laffsisassoff).

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
It's ASTRObiology more because that's HOW ENGLISH WORKS!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What a STUPID PORPOISE YOU ARE!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 00:29:18 -0500, "Darla"
wrote:

How many astrobiologists are among you?
I'm not asking for "papers", now, I'm only asking how many of you are
interested in biology with an astronomy "twist"?

(I wonder why the sf writers settled upon "astrobiology" instead of
bioastronomy?)

Darwin's works explained how life evolved, but those ideas fairly well
begin
with the first single cell and go on from there.
Neo-Darwinists have in some cases gone back a bit farther to try to
explain
how the cell itself evolved.
How did the nucleus, with its nucleic acid in highly organised form,
evolve?
How did other cell constituents evolve, such as vacuoles, and especially
mitochondria.
A human cell can contain hundreds of these tiny mitochondria, each with a
very different organisation of nucleic acid, very different from the
nucleic
acid in the cell's nucleus, and each mitochondrium passes to offspring
from
the mother.

Your biologists have noted how closely the advancement of the embryo and
fetus matches the accepted track of evolution.
However, most of these studies, similar to Darwin's, begin with a single
cell, one from the male and one from the female.
From this point, the point of "fertilisation", your science has made some
most profound discovery.

In order, though, to find out more about how the very first cell came
about,
perhaps it would be helpful if more studies were performed in the areas of
the male and female organs that actually manufacture the reproductive
cells?
Find out the details about how these organs do their jobs, and you might
learn a bit more about the evolution of the cell, especially if focus is
maintained on the initial construction of the CELL MEMBRANE.

What does this have to do with astronomy?
Everything ultimately has something to do with astronomy.
And THAT'S why sf writers settled upon "astrobiology", because astronomy
was, is and always will be "The First Science".

--
**** Lomie
Be well and come... be welcome