Lets discuss Big Bang Theory

Old February 15th 09, 06:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Lets discuss Big Bang Theory

Painius I do not agree that todays science leads to a dead end. I do
think it needs a brighter light at the end of rthe tunnel TreBert

Old February 15th 09, 08:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot[_2_] oldcoot[_2_] is offline
Banned

Bert wrote, replying to Painius:

...I do not agree that todays science
leads to a dead end.

Bert, he's referrin' specifically and exclusively to the arena of
cosmology, astrophysics and theoretical physics. That is where science
has impaled itself on the 'no medium', space-as-void dogma which forever
precludes understanding the mechanism of gravity and conciliation of QM
and relativity.

I do think it needs a brighter light at the
end of rthe tunnel.

Yeah, replace the "void" of space with the universe-filling, fluidic
Plenum of space that's compessible/expansible and amenable to density
gradients. Until this simple adjustment to the sitting paradigm is made,
cosmology will remain a dilemma impaled upon the rapacious horns of an
enigma. *

Old February 16th 09, 08:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote...
in message ...

Painius I do not agree that todays science leads to a dead end. I do
think it needs a brighter light at the end of rthe tunnel TreBert

No, Bert, you're right. Science does not lead to a
dead end. Science will eventually dig itself out of the
quagmire it's in. What i said is that science IS AT a
dead end. And it will remain stuck in the mud as long
as it persists with an oversimplified concept of space.

Physics got off track when Occam's razor was applied
to Einstein's quip about not needing an ether. Occam
was applied just a little *too* sharply. Even Einstein
said that answers and solutions ought to be as simple
as possible, but...

N O T T O O S I M P L E !

Until astrophysicists open their eyes to see space as
comprised of a powerful energy that flows into matter
and causes gravity, they will continue to be puzzled
by most everything they observe in the Universe.

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: "You can't have a light without a dark to stick it in."
Arlo Guthrie

P.P.S.: http://Astronomy.painellsworth.net
http://PoisonFalls.painellsworth.net
http://TheInternetStory.painellsworth.net

Old February 16th 09, 01:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Painius Einstein gave space a concave curve for gravity falling in,and
I added a convex curve for space pushing out. We know two metal plates
are pushed together by the energy of space having waves. My theory on
gravity compressing space energy and creating the original big bang gave
me my E=EMC^2(1946) I have my "Spin is in" theory and photon cloud
structure of electrons all coming out at a spacetime of the very first
minutes of the big bang. Space energy and gravity are all mother nature
needed to create universes. They were intrinsic to the cosmic. They are
all there is,and make space so dynamic. The space between the stars
holds the universe's biggest mysteries. There can be no TOE unless
space is understood. There is no nothing TreBert

Old February 16th 09, 02:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote...
in message ...

Painius Einstein gave space a concave curve for gravity falling in,and
I added a convex curve for space pushing out. We know two metal plates
are pushed together by the energy of space having waves. My theory on
gravity compressing space energy and creating the original big bang gave
me my E=EMC^2(1946) I have my "Spin is in" theory and photon cloud
structure of electrons all coming out at a spacetime of the very first
minutes of the big bang. Space energy and gravity are all mother nature
needed to create universes. They were intrinsic to the cosmic. They are
all there is,and make space so dynamic. The space between the stars
holds the universe's biggest mysteries. There can be no TOE unless
space is understood. There is no nothing TreBert

From your mouth to God's (and Physics') ear, Bert!

happy days and...
starry starry nights!