The Origin of Life as Interpreted by Model Mechanics

Old February 11th 08, 11:20 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity, sci.physics, sci.astro
kenseto[_1_]

Default The Origin of Life as Interpreted by Model Mechanics

A paper entitled "The Origin of Life as Interpreted by Model
Mechanics" is available in the following link:
http://www.geocities.com/kn_seto/2007life.pdf
Also please visit my website for other papers on Model Mechanics.
http://www.geocities.com/kn_seto/index.htm

Ken Seto
Old February 12th 08, 04:02 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Bryan Olson

kenseto wrote:
A paper entitled "The Origin of Life as Interpreted by Model
Mechanics" is available in the following link:
http://www.geocities.com/kn_seto/2007life.pdf

Ken's imitations of scientific papers remind me of a hilarious
line from an old sketch on NBC's /Saturday Night/. The set-up
is an interview with a writer, and she's introduced with the
accolade, "one of the very few authors who has written more
books than she's read."

--
--Bryan

Old February 12th 08, 08:57 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity, sci.physics, sci.astro
kenseto[_1_]

On Feb 12, 11:02*am, Bryan Olson wrote:
kenseto wrote:
A paper entitled "The Origin of Life as Interpreted by Model
Mechanics" is available in the following link:
http://www.geocities.com/kn_seto/2007life.pdf

Ken's imitations of scientific papers remind me of a hilarious
line from an old sketch on NBC's /Saturday Night/. The set-up
is an interview with a writer, and she's introduced with the
accolade, "one of the very few authors who has written more
books than she's read."

ROTFLOL.....Typical response of a runt of the SRians when he
encounters a post that he can't refute.
Definition for a runt of the SRians:
A moron who thinks that SR is a religion. An idiot who doesn't
know the limitations of SR. A mental midget who can't comprehend
beyond what he was taught in school. An imbecile who follows
the real experts around like a puppy and eats up their **** like
gourmet puppy chow. An Asshole who will attack anybody who
disagrees with SR

Ken Seto
Old February 16th 08, 11:05 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Bryan Olson

kenseto wrote:
Bryan wrote:
kenseto wrote:
A paper entitled "The Origin of Life as Interpreted by Model
Mechanics" is available in the following link:
http://www.geocities.com/kn_seto/2007life.pdf

Ken's imitations of scientific papers remind me of a hilarious
line from an old sketch on NBC's /Saturday Night/. The set-up
is an interview with a writer, and she's introduced with the
accolade, "one of the very few authors who has written more
books than she's read."

ROTFLOL.....Typical response of a runt of the SRians when he
encounters a post that he can't refute.

Ken is right that I cannot refute his opening post. A paper
with that title is indeed available at that link.

--
--Bryan