Ok, who's the frappin' wise guy?

Old February 6th 06, 06:39 PM posted to sci.space.history

Default Ok, who's the frappin' wise guy?

....This morning, I got not one, but *FIVE* free trial offers from
Netflix in the mail.

All addressed to Wbua Znkfba.

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old February 6th 06, 11:42 PM posted to sci.space.history

OM wrote:
...This morning, I got not one, but *FIVE* free trial offers from
Netflix in the mail.

All addressed to Wbua Znkfba.

OM
--

Sounds like some Nigerian is using your address.

;-)

Rusty

Old February 7th 06, 04:00 AM posted to sci.space.history

On 6 Feb 2006 15:42:39 -0800, "Rusty" wrote:

OM wrote:
...This morning, I got not one, but *FIVE* free trial offers from
Netflix in the mail.

All addressed to Wbua Znkfba.

Sounds like some Nigerian is using your address.

....Do a ROT13, Rusty. All will become clear.

OM
--
]=====================================[
Old February 7th 06, 06:30 AM posted to sci.space.history

OM wrote:
...This morning, I got not one, but *FIVE* free trial offers from
Netflix in the mail.

All addressed to Wbua Znkfba.

Sounds like some Nigerian is using your address.

...Do a ROT13, Rusty. All will become clear.

OM

Thanks, OM. But you have to admit, after ROT13 the name does look
Nigerian.

"Greetings my good friend. I hope you are well. I am
Wbua Znkfba, cousin of the late Nigerian Recycling Minister
Cnhy Znkfba. During his tenure as Recycling Minister he managed
to accumulate $10,000,00 U.S. dollars in unclaimed bottle
deposits........"

Ehfgl

Old February 7th 06, 05:44 AM posted to sci.space.history

LC ( lappcatt ) wrote:

OM wrote:

...This morning, I got not one, but *FIVE* free trial offers from
Netflix in the mail.

All addressed to Wbua Znkfba.

OM

Are you a coon?

Who let Robert Byrd in here???

--
"The only thing that galls me about someone burning the American flag is how unoriginal it is. I mean if you're going to pull the Freedom-of-speech card, don't be a hack, come up with something interesting. Fashion Old Glory into a wisecracking puppet and blister the system with a scathing ventriloquism act, or better yet, drape the flag over your head and desecrate it with a large caliber bullet hole." Dennis Miller
Old February 7th 06, 02:37 PM posted to sci.space.history

"Scott Lowther" wrote in message
LC ( lappcatt ) wrote:

OM wrote:

...This morning, I got not one, but *FIVE* free trial offers from
Netflix in the mail.

All addressed to Wbua Znkfba.

OM

Are you a coon?

Who let Robert Byrd in here???

LOL.
It's just the schizophrenic troll occasionally known as "J Young", who was
trolling here a few weeks back:

From: "J Young"
Newsgroups: sci.space.history,alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosex uality
Subject: Why gays make better astronauts
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:52:23 -0500
He changes his nyms frequently, as he regularly finds his way into
everyone's killfile.

Looks like he's engaging in some nym-envy on this go-around.
Sucks to be him.

LC~ Owns the low-rent space between this loon's ears.

"I ain't a Jesus freak... I love porn stars!God bless them."
From: (Jon Young), aka "IBen Getiner", "simonsez",
and a cast of thousands.