Aether has mass

Old November 24th 12, 03:13 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Aether has mass

On Nov 23, 9:05*pm, mpc755 wrote:
On Nov 23, 9:58*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

That particle doesn't really exist, other than as a 2D ghost particle
of the 2D photon wave.

The particle doesn't exist. The wave doesn't move. Whenever you want
to start your own thread to discuss your nonsense you are welcome to.

You never start original threads or topics, including this one, unless
your Usenet/newsgroup account name is HVAC.

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity by Albert Einstein'http://www-groups.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Extras/Einstein_ether.html

"According to the general theory of relativity space without ether is
unthinkable"

"the state of the [ether] is at every place determined by connections
with the matter and the state of the ether in neighbouring places, ...
disregarding the causes which condition its state."

The state of the aether at every place determined by connections with
the matter and the state of the aether in neighboring places is the
state of displacement of the aether.

'Interpretation of quantum mechanics by the double solution theory -
Louis de BROGLIE'http://aflb.ensmp.fr/AFLB-classiques/aflb124p001.pdf

“When in 1923-1924 I had my first ideas about Wave Mechanics I was
looking for a truly concrete physical image, valid for all particles,
of the wave and particle coexistence discovered by Albert Einstein in
his "Theory of light quanta". I had no doubt whatsoever about the
physical reality of waves and particles.”

“any particle, even isolated, has to be imagined as in continuous
“energetic contact” with a hidden medium”

The hidden medium of de Broglie wave mechanics is the aether. The
“energetic contact” is the state of displacement of the aether.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave.

In a double slit experiment the particle travels a well defined path
which takes it through one slit. The associated wave in the aether
passes through both. As the aether wave exits the slits it creates
wave interference. As the particle exits a single slit the direction
it travels is altered by the wave interference. This is the wave
piloting the particle of pilot-wave theory. Detecting the particle
strongly exiting a single slit turns the associated aether wave into
chop. The aether waves exiting the slits interact with the detectors
and become many short waves with irregular motion. The waves are
disorganized. There is no wave interference. The particle pitches and
rolls through the chop. The particle gets knocked around by the chop
and it no longer creates an interference pattern.

You need to learn how to quote more stuff.

Particles have volume and mass or at the very least a singularity.
The photon particle is simply an illusion or singularity of QM that's
created or materialized by the slit interference. There's no
objective proof that the wave or its slit generated particle are one
and the same as the photon wave generated at the source. In any case,
there's still no objective evidence (other than the subjective
interpretation) that aether is the push or compression form or force
of gravity.

On the other hand, Venus and GuthVenus actually does exist.

Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth
Venus”,GuthVenus
“GuthVenus” 1:1, plus 10x resample/enlargement of the area in
question:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...18595926178146

Old November 24th 12, 03:26 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
mpc755

*https://picasaweb.google.com/1027362...Guth#slideshow....

'Interpretation of quantum mechanics by the double solution theory -
Louis de BROGLIE'
http://aflb.ensmp.fr/AFLB-classiques/aflb124p001.pdf

“When in 1923-1924 I had my first ideas about Wave Mechanics I was
looking for a truly concrete physical image, valid for all particles,
of the wave and particle coexistence discovered by Albert Einstein in
his "Theory of light quanta". I had no doubt whatsoever about the
physical reality of waves and particles.”

“any particle, even isolated, has to be imagined as in continuous
“energetic contact” with a hidden medium”

The hidden medium of de Broglie wave mechanics is the aether. The
“energetic contact” is the state of displacement of the aether.

"the particle, precisely located in space at every instant, forms on
the v wave a small region of high energy concentration, which may be
likened in a first approximation, to a moving singularity."

"the particle is defined as a very small region of the wave"

In de Broglie wave mechanics there is a particle AND a wave. The
particle occupies a very small region of the wave.

'Quantum mechanics rule 'bent' in classic experiment'

'For his part, Professor Steinberg believes that the result reduces a
limitation not on quantum physics but on physicists themselves. "I
feel like we're starting to pull back a veil on what nature really
is," he said. "The trouble with quantum mechanics is that while we've
learned to calculate the outcomes of all sorts of experiments, we've
lost much of our ability to describe what is really happening in any
natural language. I think that this has really hampered our ability to
make progress, to come up with new ideas and see intuitively how new
systems ought to behave."'

'New 'Double Slit' Experiment Skirts Uncertainty Principle'
http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...inty-principle

"Intriguingly, the trajectories closely match those predicted by an
unconventional interpretation of quantum mechanics known as pilot-wave
theory, in which each particle has a well-defined trajectory that
takes it through one slit while the associated wave passes through
both slits."

A particle physically displaces the aether. A moving particle has an
associated aether displacement wave. In a double slit experiment the
particle travels through a single slit. It is the associated wave in
the aether which passes through both. As the aether wave exits the
slits it creates wave interference. As the particle exits a single
slit the direction it travels is altered by the wave interference.
This is the wave piloting the particle of pilot-wave theory. Strongly
detecting the particle turns the aether wave into chop. The particle
gets knocked around by the chop and continues on the path it is
traveling.

What waves in a double slit experiment is the aether.
Old November 24th 12, 03:49 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
HVAC[_3_]

On 11/24/2012 8:15 AM, mpc755 wrote:
On Nov 24, 6:12 am, wrote:
On 11/23/2012 7:17 PM, mpc755 wrote:

What ripples when galaxy clusters collide?

Courage.

What gets left behind when galaxy clusters collide?

Courage.

What causes there to be an offset between
light lensing through the space neighboring galaxy clusters and the
galaxy clusters themselves?

Courage.

What waves out ahead of our solar system?

Courage.

What is pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward the solar
system?

Courage.

What waves in a double slit experiment?

Courage.

What do they got that MP3 don't got?

.... Courage.

You can say that again!

What ripples when galaxy clusters collide? What gets left behind when
galaxy clusters collide? What causes there to be an offset between
light lensing through the space neighboring galaxy clusters and the
galaxy clusters themselves? What waves out ahead of our solar system?
What is pushing back and exerting inward pressure toward the solar
system? What waves in a double slit experiment?

The aether.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/im...logo_large.jpg
Old November 24th 12, 03:50 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
HVAC[_3_]

On 11/24/2012 8:07 AM, G=EMC^2 wrote:

Baked a apple pie (first time) It was m own design. All took pictures
of it.Crust came out A 1 Cooking is chemistry Pie had engineering
too. TrerBert

My girlfriend, Felony, just came over with a cherry pie.

I like pie!

Old November 24th 12, 04:22 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

'Quantum mechanics rule 'bent' in classic experiment'http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-13626587

'New 'Double Slit' Experiment Skirts Uncertainty Principle'http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=new-double-slit-expe...

[...]

What physical 3D particle would that be?

How much mass is within the photon particle?

I would agree that each and every photon wave involves mass, or is
somehow capable of transfering mass, but exactly how much singularity
mass per photon wave are we speaking of?

If the photon particle is but a singularity, then it can not possibly
displace anything of aether or that of molecular filled space.
Old November 24th 12, 05:05 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
mpc755

http://www.scientificamerican.com/ar...uble-slit-expe...

Old November 25th 12, 12:16 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 24, 9:05*am, mpc755 wrote:
[...]

In that case, the previous physics and astrophysics related Nobels
need to be retroactively transferred to you, because not much else
about traditional mainstream physics can exist without aether,
especially if 96.5% of what's out there is not of ordinary 3D matter
that can be detected and quantified.

If the enormous amount of dark energy and dark matter are simply each
parts of what aether represents, then you're set for life.

What is anti-aether?

Old November 25th 12, 12:46 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 24, 4:27*pm, mpc755 wrote:
[...]

I'm all out of parrot crackers, so you'll have to pester others if you
want to get any more of those cracker treats.