Officer Bert Correct Florida's I-75 Deathtrap

Old January 30th 12, 02:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

Default Officer Bert Correct Florida's I-75 Deathtrap

On 1/30/2012 8:57 AM, nightbat wrote:
nightbat

The horror, the horror, folks burnt alive, many dead scene
like the end of the World! Officer Bert's prediction correct Florida
I-75 is a killer.

It was rte 4 that Bert used to whine about.

Now hurry up and die.

PS- Say hello to satan for me.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old January 30th 12, 03:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

It was the end of the world for 1,000s that used Florida highways. GOPers that run Florida are best at stealing,raping children,and killing. 20 years ago it use to make the news. That was the good old days. "Severn Trent Water" is Florida's biggest killer. First to die were water birds,next children.. Severn Trent Water was against boiling. It could hurt there cash flow. Get the picture yet? TreBert