10,000 Fast Radio Bursts Per Day!

Old August 21st 14, 07:37 AM posted to sci.astro
Hannu Poropudas[_2_]

Default 10,000 Fast Radio Bursts Per Day!

I guess these Fast Radio Bursts FRBs could be very distant Gamma Ray Bursts GRBs from near event horizon of our de Sitter type Universe. Our Universe could be like a black hole "inside-out", as the model was in recent prof. Leonard Susskind's (Standford University) public nine lectures of lecture series "Topics of String Theory" in youtube)?

Best Regards,

Hannu Poropudas
Kolamäentie 9E
90900 Kiiminki / Oulu
Finland
Old August 22nd 14, 08:14 AM posted to sci.astro
Hannu Poropudas[_2_]

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/...istant-signals