Albert Einstein said..."If you oppose my theories, you're..."

Old April 6th 17, 12:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Albert Einstein said..."If you oppose my theories, you're..."

On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 12:16:28 AM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
Not everybody else...but according to Albert Einstein...'in his own words' he said:

'If you oppose my theories, you're an anti-semitic.'

http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...03/ed-1/seq-3/
http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...d-1/seq-3/ocr/
http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...ed-1/seq-3.pdf

""Why were men of science opposed
to your theory when you first made it
known ?"
"No men of science," he replied, em
phasizing the last'word, "were against
the theory."
"But there was some opposition?"
"Yes," was the quiet reply, "but that
was purely political. Even the physi
cists who opposed my theory did so for
political reasons?in my opinion, o'
course."
"What do you mean when you say
the opposition was political?"
"Anti-Semitism," was the scientist's
answer. "Because I am a Jew." ""

All Those with very high IQs have big ego. A Jew named Feynman had 126 IQ.Not so veryhigh,but he pushed himself to think good. He is now known as a "pushy Jew."It all fits,and bigots will jump on this post.O ya TreBert.Ps I'm a good Jew who believes in God G=EMC^2 and has two Popes that love my equation O Vay TreBert
Old April 6th 17, 02:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017
& http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker of
"reber G=emc^2" who
is a Communist Extremist Jew Supremacist, ans a
Fac****ter & crinimaal Gravewyrad Vadnal in the

http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017

" is now known as a "pushy Jew It all fits,and bigots
like SwineBert will jump on this post.O ya I'm a good
Jew who believes in God", cuz Glazier is aboout to
flat-line, SwineBert said 20 minutes ago... and lies:
"G=EMC^2 has 2 Popes that love my equation O Vay
TreBert" until they see that G=EMC^2 is short for:
"Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism". Pity

Old April 6th 17, 03:03 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Wednesday, April 5, 2017 at 6:52:58 PM UTC-7, hanson wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017
& http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker of
"reber G=emc^2" who
is a Communist Extremist Jew Supremacist, ans a
Fac****ter & crinimaal Gravewyrad Vadnal in the

http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017

" is now known as a "pushy Jew It all fits,and bigots
like SwineBert will jump on this post.O ya I'm a good
Jew who believes in God", cuz Glazier is aboout to
flat-line, SwineBert said 20 minutes ago... and lies:
"G=EMC^2 has 2 Popes that love my equation O Vay
TreBert" until they see that G=EMC^2 is short for:
"Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism". Pity

Swinebert is' shyte out of luck'

GOD kicked out the jews