Obama's HUGE space gamble

Old February 13th 10, 08:10 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Jonathan

Default NASA's long-running 'Cover Story' Comes to an End!

"The Big DP" wrote in message

"OM" wrote in message
On Mon, 8 Feb 2010 10:51:54 -0800, "The Big DP"
wrote:

I have stated more than once that there's very little
of note to contribute by me.

...Then you don't count, much less have the right to criticize me. Not
one word. End of story.

PLONK

OM

I am not surprised....but I am saddened. You Coward!

This Dp fellow is rather ignorant it appears. You should know who
and what you're criticizing before spewing your words of non-wisdom.
Only a few people have been a longer reg here than myself. And OM
has multiple medical and psychological issues well known to the ng.
So everyone treads lightly with OM so they don't have to worry about
causing a suicide on their conscience.

Old February 13th 10, 09:10 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,alt.politics,sci.space.shuttle
Jonathan

"Matt Wiser" wrote in message

Got room for another to swing the bat? Him and the Guthlessball at the
same time....

Go for it.....'hit me with your best shot'!
See how much of a waste of time it is.

Om has yet to figure out the simple strategy I use for getting
my way on these issues. My posts are not for the regs here
but for those passing through. The first and golden rule of
politics is to never let some accusation or position go
unchallenged. Else any observers or lurkers might assume
that opinion is the consensus.

So, I post the same things over and over like political billboards, and
OM and anyone else here are more than welcome to tune them
out or killfile me. It only helps, as I automatically win the most
important aspect of any debate almost every time.

I came here three years ago or so with the sole intent of seeing
the moon shot canceled and being replaced with Space Solar Power.
I have no idea if my relentless ranting has had any effect at all.
But I do know that every time I've done this sort of thing in
a persistent way, the issues end up going just the way I hoped for.

The Vision is dead, and since I started ranting about SSP that issue
has gone from entirely dead in the water, to the brink of becoming
reality.

You have to have Faith that the better idea will find a way of
becoming reality if they're given... half a chance.
Because it's often true.

So I'm quitting, not ever. Not until SSP becomes policy.
Then I'll move on to my next 'issue'. Whatever that might be.
There are plenty.

So if you want to get rid of me, write your Congressmen and tell em.
Space Solar Power to save NASA's future, and ours.

You see, I cannot be shaken, I am eternally driven since
I've found the answer to the greatest riddle of humanity.
The paradox of Nicodemus.

"How can an old man be born again?"

Once the true simplicity of Nature is seen, which is only
possible with the /abstract/ evolutionary mathematics
of the Chaos and Complexity Sciences, one learns
to stop asking 'Why' and start insisting on "Why Not"?

To dwell on the Future, not the Past!

It changes .....everything.

The Classical views of science are all about the past.

"ONE blessing had I, than the rest
So larger to my eyes
That I stopped gauging, satisfied,
For this enchanted size.

It was the limit of my dream,
The focus of my prayer,-
A perfect, paralyzing bliss
Contented as despair.

I knew no more of want or cold,
Phantasms both become,
For this new value in the soul,
Supremest earthly sum.

The heaven below the heaven above
Obscured with ruddier hue.
Life's latitude leant over-full;
The judgment perished, too.

Why joys so scantily disburse,
Why Paradise defer,
Why floods are served to us in bowls,-
I speculate no more."

Jonathan

Old February 13th 10, 02:42 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Me

On Feb 13, 2:13*am, OM wrote:
On Fri, 12 Feb 2010 23:33:45 -0800, Pat Flannery
wrote:

He did do this:http://www.io.com/~o_m/clfaq/clfaq.htm
Which in the early days after the Columbia's loss was even being
recommended by NASA as a great place to go to get up-to-the-minute
information on what the status of the investigation was.
OM also did good research on both Skylab and Apollo-Soyuz details.

...Thank you, Patrick.

That was last decade. You haven't done squat since then
Old February 13th 10, 02:44 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Me

On Feb 13, 2:12*am, OM wrote:

...On the other hand, the fact that those moderating these groups
happen to people who *won't* put up with trolls in the first place is
apparently enough to dissuade them from even bothering to try and
troll those groups. Which is just as good as banning them aforehand,
which suits me just fine.

And Greg, before you get all defensive, keep in mind that it's *not*
wrong to keep known trolls off of a moderated newsgroup. That's what
moderation is for.

What is good for the goose, is good for the gander. That is why OM is
not on NASASpaceflight.com.

OM is a troll, plain and simple
Old February 13th 10, 02:56 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Me

Default Charlie X. Murphy, L2's prime catamite (wuz: NASA'slong-running 'Cover Story' Comes to an End!)

On Feb 13, 2:09*am, OM wrote:

...Oh, **** yourself, you lying little ******. On my *worst* day I've
contributed more to this newsgroup than you ever will in your pathetic
excuse for a life.

Put that on a resume and what will it get you? This newsgroup doesn't
have any impact on anything, there are other forums (other than
NASAspaceflight.com) that more relevant, where more information is
exchanged. As for contributions, each day I go to work, I do more in
the space program than you ever will in your life.

Old February 13th 10, 03:04 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Me

On Feb 13, 2:09*am, OM wrote:
On my *worst* day I've
contributed more to this newsgroup than you ever will in your pathetic
excuse for a life. And as for those "good ole days" not existing, try
surfing through google groups for a change and doing some *real*
research.

And that is the problem, just because I didn't "pay" my dues by being
these newsgroups for many years, you couldn't handle the newcomer, who
knew more than you. If you look back, none of my posts were wrong.
You are the only one with a problem and none of others do. It is
your behavior that has got you where you are at.
Old February 13th 10, 05:19 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Pat Flannery

Me wrote:

That was last decade. You haven't done squat since then

I haven't exactly noted you being a priceless font of information on
space related things in the past few weeks either for that matter, as
you've been spending all your time trading insults with OM, like two
chimps in a feces fight.

Pat
Old February 13th 10, 11:29 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Me

On Feb 13, 5:17*pm, OM wrote:
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 06:42:37 -0800 (PST), Me

wrote:
That was last decade. *You haven't done squat since then

...You know, you really *are* a pathetic little ******, aren't you?

I *really* want to meet you face-to-face, Charlie. You've got a
serious attitude readjustment coming...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *OM

I am waiting. Come down to the Cape and I will meet you.

Old February 13th 10, 11:34 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Me

On Feb 13, 5:21*pm, OM wrote:

Has he even added to
and/or edited a Wiki article and provided valid information for said?

That is exactly why Wiki articles on space are so f'ed up because of
clueless people like you
Old February 14th 10, 01:23 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.shuttle
Me

On Feb 13, 6:37*pm, OM wrote:
On Sat, 13 Feb 2010 15:34:46 -0800 (PST), Me

wrote:
On Feb 13, 5:21*pm, OM wrote:

Has he even added to
and/or edited a Wiki article and provided valid information for said?

That is exactly why Wiki articles on space are so f'ed up because of
clueless people like you

...Oh really? Cite one single article on space that's a) ****ed up
and/or b) one that *I* have "****ed up".

Put up or shut up on this one, Charlie. Cite source or get the ****
out, because you've really stepped over the line here...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centaur_%28rocket_stage%29

4th paragraph: "Development started in 1956 at NASA's Lewis Research
Center, now the Glenn Research Center,"
A. Centaur did not exist until 1957
B. NASA did not exist yet.
C. ARPA first managed Centaur
D. Lewis was only performing aircraft LH2 experiments at the time.

Obama's Space Policy LauraM Policy 147 July 23rd 11 11:47 PM
Barack Obama's Sense of Drift on Space Policy Mark R. Whittington Policy 11 March 18th 09 04:25 PM
Barack Obama's Real Space Omission Quadibloc Policy 85 June 14th 08 09:18 AM
huge cock big dicks,riding huge dick,free huge dick video [email protected] Amateur Astronomy 0 March 13th 08 06:40 PM