Go Figure $$$$$$

Old October 24th 06, 09:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Go Figure $$$$$$

My First National bank was taken over by Severn Trent I took the money
out and took it to Peoples First. They told me that for opening the
account Ruth and I get free $10,000 life insurance each. I told the bank
manager my wife is not well he said "No problem" WOW At our
age dying can be profitable. I hope they don't just write a check and
drop it in the casket Smells fishy to me Bert

Old October 24th 06, 10:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
My First National bank was taken over by Severn Trent I took the money
out and took it to Peoples First.

Soon you will be banking at Wal-Mart!

They told me that for opening the
account Ruth and I get free $10,000 life insurance each. I told the bank
manager my wife is not well he said "No problem" WOW

The catch is that you have to be killed by a train while riding on a
steamship in order to collect.

At our
age dying can be profitable. I hope they don't just write a check and
drop it in the casket Smells fishy to me Bert

The check will be payable to, and require the endorsement of the
deceased!

Double-A

Old October 24th 06, 10:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Matty-o[_2_]

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
My First National bank was taken over by Severn Trent I took the money
out and took it to Peoples First. They told me that for opening the
account Ruth and I get free $10,000 life insurance each. I told the bank
manager my wife is not well he said "No problem" WOW At our
age dying can be profitable. I hope they don't just write a check and
drop it in the casket Smells fishy to me Bert

As much as I want to choke you every time you post a goofy, lame theory, I
hope it's a LONG time before you collect on that policy. Best wishes to
your wifey.

Matty-o

Old October 25th 06, 12:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Matty-o Thank you Best to keep in mind they don't call me Beert
Brain for nothing

Scrapping Scram sanman Policy 28 November 7th 04 07:24 PM
The Gravitational Instability Cosmological Theory Br Dan Izzo Astronomy Misc 0 August 31st 04 02:35 AM
figure eight, geo-synchronous orbit??? Roy Smith Technology 17 January 7th 04 07:48 AM