Austin's Bob Mosley III Leads Vicious 'Shoot the 51-L Messenger' Campaign

Old July 16th 03, 02:29 AM
John Maxson

Default Austin's Bob Mosley III Leads Vicious 'Shoot the 51-L Messenger' Campaign

Bob Mosley actively promotes the abuse of others via
his organized clique, the HORS.

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

Bruce Palmer wrote in message
news
Stephen Stocker wrote:

Do I detect a voice of sanity in here? I've only been reading in this
group for a few days, but it seems as if far more than half the

You might have lurked for more than "a few days" to figure out what's
been going on in here for literally *years*. There _are_ well-known
wackos in the sci.space hierarchy that deserve every bit of abuse that
gets tossed their way. You would have discovered this for yourself if
you ahd bothered to spend a few minutes wih Google.

I'm plonking you for a month. Nothing personal, but you need to get a
clue before you come in here - or anywhere on usenet for that matter -
and start preaching about the behavior of others after observing for
only "a few days".

*PLONK*

--
bp
Proud Member of the Human O-Ring Society Since 2003