Moon's age revealed ... mystery solved ...

Old April 2nd 14, 08:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Moon's age revealed ... mystery solved ...

.... and GuthBall proven wrong ... again:

http://news.yahoo.com/moons-age-reve...172146898.html

There are people with brains, to whom none of this is a mystery
... and then there is Guth/Venus, of the "The moon came from
the Sirius Star System and was captured by the Earth via a
process called "Litho-braking", which even its inventor, the easily
flummoxed GuthBall, cannot explain.
Old April 2nd 14, 10:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 12:33:50 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
... and GuthBall proven wrong ... again:

http://news.yahoo.com/moons-age-reve...172146898.html

There are people with brains, to whom none of this is a mystery

... and then there is Guth/Venus, of the "The moon came from

the Sirius Star System and was captured by the Earth via a

process called "Litho-braking", which even its inventor, the easily

flummoxed GuthBall, cannot explain.

Supposedly everything within our solar system is 4.5 billion years old.

Stuff from Sirius(b) would be of not much more than 256 million years old.

The physically dark and highly paramagnetic basalt/carbonado of my 3.5+ g/cm3 samples are those not of Earth as far as any terrestrial geological evidence we know of. The only logical source is that of our moon that has its physically dark basalt crust and even perhaps of carbonado.

"This new discovery about the origin of the moon may help solve a mystery about why the moon and the Earth appear virtually identical in makeup"

? "may help" ? doesn't exactly sound all that objectively proof-positive to me.

Can you help explain as to where terrestrial basalts and/or carbonado of 3.5+ g/cm3 density and of its highly paramagnetic quality can be found?

Your mainstream status-quo science isn't even remotely associated with any deductive research on your part. So, what exactly do you have to offer that hasn't been public and as accomplished by others for years if not decades?

Are you still suggesting the relatively nearby gravity of a 2.5e37 kg nebula wasn't sufficient to perturb anything, as to heading it as directed our way?

Old April 3rd 14, 03:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

on 4/2/2014, Brad Guth supposed :
On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 12:33:50 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
... and GuthBall proven wrong ... again:

http://news.yahoo.com/moons-age-reve...172146898.html

There are people with brains, to whom none of this is a mystery

... and then there is Guth/Venus, of the "The moon came from

the Sirius Star System and was captured by the Earth via a

process called "Litho-braking", which even its inventor, the easily

flummoxed GuthBall, cannot explain.

Supposedly everything within our solar system is 4.5 billion years old

*** That is correct.

Stuff from Sirius(b) would be of not much more than 256 million years old.

***That is incorrect.

The physically dark and highly paramagnetic basalt/carbonado of my 3.5+ g/cm3
samples are those not of Earth as far as any terrestrial geological evidence
we know of. The only logical source is that of our moon that has its
physically dark basalt crust and even perhaps of carbonado.

*** Examples of the Lunar Surface, returned to Earth by the Apollo
astronauts, revealed that the Lunar surface is almost a carbon copy
of that of Terra Firma. You don't have any samples, nor the equipment
required for analysis, nor the brain to interpret the results
correctly,
if indeed you had the first two. Pulling stuff out of your ass is more
your speed. When in doubt, you can always call BeertBwain or Wocky for
confirmation of your abject "lunacy". Now STFU.

I snipped the rest of your hallucinations, since it is merely a re-run
of your previously posted rants of insanity.

After all, you see artificial structures on Venus ... 'nuff said.
Old April 3rd 14, 04:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Thursday, April 3, 2014 7:09:41 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
[...]

NASA/Apollo samples are not objectively proven as being of moon bedrock.

Whatever they supposedly brought back wasn't any different than a mixture of terrestrial stuff, exactly as would have transferred upon that moon as having survived a glancing blow from encountering Earth. What do you think created its 2500 km crater?
Old April 4th 14, 01:58 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

Snip mindless GuthBall blather

Your inability to connect any dots is noted, as is always your ample amount
of ready-to-go obfuscation in order to suit each and every consideration
that doesn't happen to support your ZNR/FUD-master version of everything.

That moon/Selene as a planetoid which glanced off the Arctic portion of
Earth, wasn't always ice-free.

*** Just for you ... by all means, feel "spoken to":

“The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits"
Albert Einstein

I'm sure even you can figure out that you're in the "unlimited"
category, you hapless oaf.

Old April 11th 14, 07:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 3:33:50 PM UTC-4, Hägar wrote:
... and GuthBall proven wrong ... again:

http://news.yahoo.com/moons-age-reve...172146898.html

There are people with brains, to whom none of this is a mystery

... and then there is Guth/Venus, of the "The moon came from

the Sirius Star System and was captured by the Earth via a

process called "Litho-braking", which even its inventor, the easily

flummoxed GuthBall, cannot explain.

How hot is the moon's core.Why so much iridiumand does it have a set decay rate? How deep is moon dust? Why so little ironWhy so hilly,and no tall mountains Where is the lava rock?TreBert
Old April 11th 14, 08:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Friday, April 11, 2014 11:09:55 AM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Wednesday, April 2, 2014 3:33:50 PM UTC-4, Hägar wrote:

... and GuthBall proven wrong ... again:

http://news.yahoo.com/moons-age-reve...172146898.html

There are people with brains, to whom none of this is a mystery

... and then there is Guth/Venus, of the "The moon came from

the Sirius Star System and was captured by the Earth via a

process called "Litho-braking", which even its inventor, the easily

flummoxed GuthBall, cannot explain.

How hot is the moon's core.Why so much iridiumand does it have a set decay rate? How deep is moon dust? Why so little ironWhy so hilly,and no tall mountains Where is the lava rock?TreBert

Our Apollo missions returned no lunar crust/bedrock, as well as few if any meteorite deposits, and otherwise the mapping images were nothing like any of the previous and subsequent surface obtained images.

So, until independent science gets us there and we can stay for a sufficient amount of time, we'll not know the true age of our moon, nor learn of the residual thermal and fission energy remaining within its core.

Full planetshine along with upwelling geothermal heat at the nearside equator offers sufficient heat before any sunrise (as well as plenty of working illumination for us and especially robotics to see by).

Old April 13th 14, 04:18 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

*** The blind leading the vision impaired ... one has to love you two
idiots,
entangled in a conversation of matters totally alien to you two brainless
wonders. Keep the laughs coming ... Lunar upwelling geothermal heat ...
bwahahahahahhh ... good one, Goth-boy.

Old April 13th 14, 04:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Sunday, April 13, 2014 8:18:00 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

Of course once again, you'll believe absolutely anything and everything ever told to us by our government agencies that supposedly never having lied or fudged anything of the past, present or future.

Where's your objective proof that our government agencies can always be trusted?

Old April 13th 14, 04:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Thursday, April 3, 2014 5:58:34 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

Snip mindless GuthBall blather

Your inability to connect any dots is noted, as is always your ample amount

of ready-to-go obfuscation in order to suit each and every consideration

that doesn't happen to support your ZNR/FUD-master version of everything.

That moon/Selene as a planetoid which glanced off the Arctic portion of

Earth, wasn't always ice-free.

*** Just for you ... by all means, feel "spoken to":

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits"

Albert Einstein

I'm sure even you can figure out that you're in the "unlimited"

category, you hapless oaf.

Hitler and his all-white Zionist Nazi peers really loved you guys.