Winter in Gresham

Old March 30th 18, 03:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Winter in Gresham

On Sunday, March 25, 2018 at 9:34:04 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, March 24, 2018 at 2:32:54 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, March 23, 2018 at 12:54:17 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 3:10:14 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
If it keeps on raining it mught add up to two inches.That would be a record for the 4 years I've been here. March is also been the coolest month in 4 years. Bert

Now its cool and Sun is bright.God sleeping weather at 53.Typing at te Senior Center that soon be a parking lot for HUD building up the street.No undergound parking.Cheap plywood,and most likly no fire escape for this 4 story structure.All a money scam for rich like Trump.Bert

It has been cold here and rainy too! Snow on the hill tops! Currently 41F and drizzle! Wind 8 mph out of the northeast. Humidity 78%. After a taste of spring weather for a few days, it got right back to winter weather again. Been mostly staying home again. Walked out today, and turned around and went back, then had second thoughts and came out.

Double-A

Still staying cool .March the early bird did not get the worm.It got the flu.Sun bright low 55.Good for sleep Bert

78 and low of 57.I can live with that. If I make big $$$$$$$ in ebay I will pay to tow a large ice burge into Huntinton Beach.Why not.Bert
Old March 30th 18, 03:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

___"reber wrote:
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****."
"I can live with that. Why not." Bert... but ...

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO
Old March 30th 18, 08:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 7:02:20 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

80 down to 58 Sunny and not a cloud.Van as cozy as can be Safer than a house,and no grass to cut.No tax to pay,water,elctric all green and free.No waste Management for me.WOW Can park at Beverly Hills too.Be with the upper crust.I will make them laugh.I will write them a song,or a sci-fiction story for a movie. A kids story.etc Bert
Old March 30th 18, 09:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"I am all alone in my van and I am very depressed". Bert

Old March 30th 18, 11:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, March 30, 2018 at 12:56:57 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 7:02:20 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

78 and low of 57.I can live with that. If I make big $$$$$$$ in ebay I will pay to tow a large ice burge into Huntinton Beach.Why not.Bert

80 down to 58 Sunny and not a cloud.Van as cozy as can be Safer than a house,and no grass to cut.No tax to pay,water,elctric all green and free.No waste Management for me.WOW Can park at Beverly Hills too.Be with the upper crust.I will make them laugh.I will write them a song,or a sci-fiction story for a movie. A kids story.etc Bert

An overcast but otherwise nice day here. 56F as of 2:45 PM. Wind 3 mph out of the north. Humidity 56%. Daffodils are in full blossom here in Gresham!

At my apartment everything is included except for electricity. That is pretty hard to find nowadays. I am filling out an Income Tax return for the fun of it, but I am sure I won't owe anything.

Sea lions are overrunning the Willamette River here in anticipation of the spring salmon run! Solutions to these kind of problems are simple, but people brains cannot think anymore. A spring sea lion barbecue would solve the problem in a tasty way!

Double-A

Old March 31st 18, 09:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, March 30, 2018 at 3:01:08 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Have you had a sea lion? It might go good with acorn soup.Smoke salmon(lox) is great with cream cheeze and toasted baggle.Made Liz.Taylor fat. NYC Jewish restrants feature it for breakfast.Its price is high,but worth every bite.Bert
Old March 31st 18, 10:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 1:56:03 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, March 30, 2018 at 3:01:08 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:

Sea lions are overrunning the Willamette River here in anticipation of the spring salmon run! Solutions to these kind of problems are simple, but people brains cannot think anymore. A spring sea lion barbecue would solve the problem in a tasty way!

Double-A

Have you had a sea lion? It might go good with acorn soup.Smoke salmon(lox) is great with cream cheeze and toasted baggle.Made Liz.Taylor fat. NYC Jewish restrants feature it for breakfast.Its price is high,but worth every bite.Bert

I have never had a sea lion. Seen them though at the Oregon Sea Lion Caves.. The Indians must know what to do with them though, because one suggestion was to turn the over to tribal authorities. Raving Loony thought they would be too far up the food chain and therefore too full of parasites! His father was an expert in biology. The Indians like beaver tail soup!

A nice day here. Sun through light clouds. 57F as of 2:15 PM. Wind 5 mph directly out of the west. Humidity 53%. Rain is delayed until tomorrow to dampen those Easter celebrations.

Today is Holy Saturday, the gloomiest day in the church calendar. But the Pope said recently, "There is no Hell." Now wasn't that a hell of a thing for the Pope to say?

Double-A

Old April 1st 18, 12:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

___"reber wrote:
"Have you had a sea lion? toasted baggle.Made Liz.Taylor fat"
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****." Bert

Fall in Gresham Hägar Misc 208 January 9th 18 10:29 PM
Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM
Sheriff's Sergeant Gets Drunk and Goes on Killing Spree in the OldM&M Restaurant and Longe in Gresham OR! (I remember it well) Double-A[_3_] Misc 0 March 18th 10 09:20 PM
145 CMa - the Winter Albireo - a colorful after-work winter double Feb-Mar canopus56 Amateur Astronomy 8 March 9th 06 03:16 PM